Golfing Dress code for Hot Weather Golfers...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by uncle_vanya, Jul 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know I should have posted in the 'Sports & Fitness' forums, but I cannot be arrse'd, as I havnae had my morning Meds yet, and Nurse Olga is late in for work again...

So here goes......... methinks that this geezer would not get onto the first Tee at the Royal and Ancient, at St Andrews, the spiritual home of golf.....

Attached Files:

2. If he's wearing golfing spats on his feet, what's the dillio?
  3. That's no worse than these really - they all look like complete cocks...

4. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Bollocks out with a pink stetson is my Summer golf dress code.

Some courses object though.
  5. I do believe he was playing with the Captain on that particular day for the these lot

Irons Golf Society

I understand from the match report, he kept making mistakes and received lots of strokes as penalites
  6. Is the extra wide stance to accommodate the huge knackers?

7. "Welcome to the IRONS GOLF SOCIETY website.

We are a friendly and competitive society of gay and lesbian golfers, of all ages and levels of skill. We presently have nearly 70 paid-up members."

FFS, so your gay are you? So what? Whos gives a shit? 'me,me,me', 'ohhhh look at me I'm so gay'.

It stopped being interesting or 'special' years ago, your normal, get over yourselves.
  8. They need these 'gay only' clubs, I mean where else can you openly discuss the benefits of felching whilst enjoying a round?

The irony of the LGBT crowd bleating about being normal then skurry off to their LGBT-only clubs is excruiating
  9. So where do you sit on this then?
  10. Sit on what?

11. On a hot days it's nice to keep the air circulating around the bits to keep them cool.

12. Oh sweet lord, imagine the sight when he's squatting down to read the green........chicken skin swinging all over the place, starfish winking at you, surely it's got to be classed as putting you off your stroke, especially when you're lining up for a putt and he's gently stretching off his evenly tanned glutes with a few lunges......

13. I can't quite tell from your post but are you writing that in horror? Or in lust and salivation?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

The view up each others claypits in that heat was a memory to cherish
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I read that last word as 'salvation' which prompted some hard-to-reconcile mental images, especially for this hour of the morning.