Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by General_Layabout, May 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Chap meets a girl in bar they start chatting and get on fine so they agree to meet again. On about the sixth date he says to her, "I have something to tell you before this relationship goes any further. I'm a golf fanatic, I live, eat and sleep golf, I play most weekends and my holidays are always to golfing venues."

She said, "Well thats just great, I'm also a golf fanatic I also play most weekends and my holidays are also to golf venues." She paused for a few seconds then said, "Whilst we're being open with each other I have to tell you I'm a hooker."

He considered this for a moment and replied, "Try holding the club slightly lower on the shaft."
  2. Check out these New Golf Shoes!!
    Whether you golf or not...These are AWESOME shoes!
    First seen at the 2010 Masters Tournament:
    Nike Markets New Green Shoes

Attached Files:

3. Green shoes?

F*CK ME!!!!!!!!!! She's wearing green shoes!!!!
  4. The tight blonde behind her is quite cute.
  5. HHH

HHH LE

Fuckin Hell, can anybody lip read, I think it's talking to me! just let me say again Fuckin Hellllll,yes yes yes.
  6. More than likely, though I can't tell. That minger in the stupid trainers is in the way!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I had to zoom up to 248% to get a good look at those shoes...did you see the fuckin camels toe on it, I mean the shoes of course.
  8. It's Madeline, you f....... pervert!!!
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

She could have ironed that top!
  10. She did, they are the stretch marks
  11. What fucking shoes?????