Golf - Spanish_Dave & MDN Cup

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Does it include restraints/leather 1 or more of Tiger Woods alleged Birds and lots of Alcohol?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Well my few trips to the driving range suggest that I have a rare talent. I have in fact taken to the game like a duck neuro surgery. The safest place to be when I swinging a gold bat would probably be right on the fairway. Right behind me would be taking your life into your hands...

L

Lechies

Trans-sane said:
Well my few trips to the driving range suggest that I have a rare talent. I have in fact taken to the game like a duck neuro surgery. The safest place to be when I swinging a gold bat would probably be right on the fairway. Right behind me would be taking your life into your hands...
Is that the one near Bank Quay? I did a slice on that range so magnificent and so impossible that I nearly took the clubhouse window out.

deited for mong spellign. heh.

Spanish_Dave said:
Anyone fancy a game at Darrington Mid Yorkshire Golf Club on the 22nd of December, myself and MDN are crap at Golf and challenge all comers :lol:
In winter? And in my own time? Sorry, I'm a fair weather, and at the taxpayers expense sportsman. My hands would freeze to my hipflask.

Love to take the money of you two but Yorkshire - go that far north this time of year and you'll bump into polar bears.

I'll stick to south of Bristol until the spring.

elovabloke said:
Love to take the money of you two but Yorkshire - go that far north this time of year and you'll bump into polar bears.

I'll stick to south of Bristol until the spring.
That way you'll only bump into Carrotcrunchers

Porridge_gun said:
No puffs allowed
Thats poofs ;)

Can't make it sadly, but I'll put 100 quid on MDN to win.

Ord_Sgt said:
Thats poofs ;)

Puffs, poof is the puffy way to spelll it.

I will win, he is crap, really badly crap. We played down south a few weeks ago and after he finished the fairway looked like a dems range.

It was humiliating to play alongside him in company

jarrod248 said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Thats poofs ;)

I will win, he is crap, really badly crap. We played down south a few weeks ago and after he finished the fairway looked like a dems range.

I'm coming i'll be right behind you
Ha ha ha :D

OK a hundred quid on MDN to win, any takers? Loser pays to H4H. If I win I might pay 5 pounds, or maybe ten. :)

[quote="Mighty_doh_nut

It was humiliating to play alongside him in company[/quote]

Hahahahahahaha I couldnt make the first tee after laughing at your pathetic attempt, you would have done better using a cricket bat :lol:

Ord_Sgt said:
jarrod248 said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Thats poofs ;)

I'm coming i'll be right behind you
Ha ha ha :D

OK a hundred quid on MDN to win, any takers? Loser pays to H4H. If I win I might pay 5 pounds, or maybe ten. :)
I'm not working at the moment,(trying to wade thru the bumf to work for myself doing TV & Phone stuff) but I'll bung £5 to H4H for Dave to thrash Gimpy Homster Boi!...

At Golf..... :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DozyBint The NAAFI Bar 13
PartTimePongo The NAAFI Bar 3
N The NAAFI Bar 5