Golden Showers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crabby, May 13, 2006.

?
  1. Yes - Watersports are fun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No - not even with plastic sheeting down

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A whatty?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Never been tempted or indulged, sorry. Are these valid sexual practice? Are they worth it? Perhaps someone has a story somewhere to persuade us they are worthwhile.

Girlies, all input would be much... *ahem*... appreciated

2. Me neither. Why not? Don't know, might be funny. Sorry.

3. You haven't lived until you've had a fine looking lady kiss you passionatly, keeping eye contact with you as she squats over your chest and lags like a race horse al over you.

Even better when she maintains the eye contact and rubs it in with her tits

4. Dale lags so frequently her old man called in a plumber.

5. It's a great ice-breaker, especially on first-dates.

Remember, plenty of fluids ... need to make that vital first impression ...

ahhhhhhhhhhh ...

6. Unless you grandslam....

7. Not too long ago I had a woman friend who upon climaxing emptied her bladder.

A bit of a suprise for me on our first time when she was on top and I was giving oral.

Seems it only started after laser treatment for pre cancerous cells so I learned to live with it.

Down side was using lots of towels to mop up
    Upside was never having to ask "Did you cum?"

8. You must have went through a few mattresses and duvets .

9. German soldier chum firmly believes in the theraputic properties of a 'gelbe douche' and often gets a bird to p*ss on his back to ease aches/pains.Get that on the NHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When Mrs hat heard this she stated'Give me 20 cans of stella and see what happens' my look of horror and reply of 'it would be like being swept down niagera fcukin falls without the barrel' did not go down well,radio silence followed-bliss!

10. As above had this happen to me but not when giving oral for FFS 8O it is not unpleasant until it goes cold. Therefore Crabby I would recommend that you and MRs Crabby find alternative forms of pleasure!

11. i like skiing on snow or on water

12. I remember reading an interview with the singer from garbage in karrang.

"The only way to finish a wicked sh@g is to have a big sh1t on my mans chest"

13. Remember thrusting inside a young wench on my bed long ago and thought it a good wheeze to empty my bladder inside her.

Pros:
    She liked it.
    I liked it.
    We both liked it.

Cons:
    Pint & half of p1 double s into pint capacity snatch = vaginal vault overflow.
    My bed soggy and yellow.
    Girlfriend dancing down corridor towards toilet, bowlegged and dripping p1ss everywhere whilst trying not to alert mother downstairs........

14. Never tried it (intentionally that is) however it is probably better to be p*ssed on than p*ssed off.

15. I have, like previous posters experienced the orgasmic shower from a laydee. Can't say it did much for me personally, but it was good for the ego.