golden oldies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by essexbob, Mar 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. talking to a septic colleague yesterday got onto the subject of tv progs, and a heated arguement re who has the best home grown totty from the 60s/70s. So much like Steve Wrights golden oldies who are your top 5 shaggable, british, tv stars from the 60s/70s

mine are:
    Joanna Lumley
    Felicity Kendall
    Nicola Pagett
    Paula Wilcox
    Helen Mirren
  2. Fcuking hell, Bob, you can't be talking about Paula Wilcox as she is now.

She's recently been doing a stint on BBC2 niche comedy 'The Smoking Room' and is as rough as old arrseholes. She looked a bit like that Nazi whose face melts at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Mind you, there's no accounting for taste. For a short time in the early 90's I used to get a semi-on about Virginia Bottomley, the horse-faced Tory MP. There was no explaining it. It's the only time i've ever watched Question Time with my scuds round my ankles.

The rest of your list is top notch and is only missing Rusty Lee.
  3. What about Jenny Agutter and Dianna Rigg?. Mmmmmm.... Dianna Rigggg !
  4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Susan Stranks
    Lesley Judd
    Maggie Philbin

Childrens television has an awful lot to answer for....
  5. the one off 'TIZWAZ' was it Sally James :?:
    I remember her tight t-shirts very well :!:
  6. Ahh, Susan Dando and Janet Ellis. Both as rough as a badgers arrse now though.
  7. Oh - and June Whitfield.
  8. was Maggie Filbin on tomorrow's World and married Keith Chegwin? Seemed an odd match!!
  9. Mr_Fingerz

Yes she was, they met on the Multi-Coloured Swap Shop (or something similar to that).

There was some footage, of "Cheggers" serenading Ms Philbin in front of a roaring fire when they were in France for some reason or other.
  10. Thank you for that ... I will now clean the vomit off my keyboard.
  11. Nerys Hughes (Original Liver Bird and District Nurse)

Floella Benjamin (Playschool)

Valerie Singleton (Blue Peter)

Sally Thompsett (Man about the House, Railway Children)

Sally Geeson (Sid James daughter in Bless this House)

Oh hells bells I am officially ancient! And to make it worse most of you will have to google half of the list to see who I am on about!
  12. Mr_Fingerz

My pleasure.....

Jodie Foster, Diane Keene, and Goldie Hawn
  13. I remember her being slightly boss-eyed, maybe she thought she was getting John Craven, but ended up with Cheggers.

Apparently her TV career suffered because she was spending so much time down the bottle bank, returning Keith's empties.

Sally James led to embarassing questions in our house like,

"Mam, why won't my willy go down?"

But we shouldn't be snooty. Don't forget the ladies from the thrap mags back then. With fan-nies like a giants goatee, the likes of Linzi Drew and her mates used to keep me going in those dark, basic training days.

I always wondered what became of Linzi. I hope to fcuk she's not still showing that clam off. It must look like the top of a wheely bin by now.
  14. Lynda Carter as wonder woman

Tracey Austin (tennis player)

Daphne From Scooby Do...... Never quite got over that one :oops:
  15. Fenella Fielding was filth :twisted: