Gold Sovereigns issued to Air Crews

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by antiwar, Apr 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Op Granby and the miserable gits made us return them after the war....... :(
  2. Antiwar you have posted this before...

I wonder whether you might have more success on this site if you:

a. Changed your name - A pacifistic name on a military website is a little gauche...

b. Instead of constantly asking spotter-ish questions about medals etc, contribute something. Your posts read like a cross between a journalist from the guardian and a crazed collector of militaria.

Just a thought...
  3. Yes..goolie chits.
  4. Well I suppose they are slightly spotterish questions but they've lead to interesting threads. Californian_Tankers' post on the medals one was fascinating. This one could be good too....

5. Many thanks Tricam, its nice to know that there are some nice people on this forum!!!!

I can never understand why so many people insist on repling in negative ways to people threads, why bother!!!!

On a positive side, it would be interesting to see if any good info turns up on this topic.

Yes CT is a very interesting and helpful guy, I enjoy reading his replies!!!!!

6. Go play with your light sabre, somewhere else!!!!
  7. Don't be too hard on Hellfyr - he's a gopping loggie mover, so he was born to be a tool.
  8. Yes this thread has been going for ages now and is a right rivetting read...

9. And how did your post improve the situation??? :)

10. What exactly is the 'situation' ?
  11. If I could post a smilie for nodding off to sleep on here I would.... :)

The chap requested info on Gold Sovereigns, whats the big deal..........its a valid request so if people have the info...feel free to give.

I sometimes wish individuals would stop crawling through the forums on a mission to spot "spotters" and the like. If you think its a troll
    or whatever don,t respond to the post. Simple!!

Now if someone trolls in the naafi...thats a different matter :arrow: fair game.

Baggy out...