Gold braid

Has this fellow got his gold braid on the wrong way round?

_123175205_pmkyivpa.jpg

Rough rule of thumb - Royal ADC = Right. Others = Left.

Dread

LE
Wearing gold braid on service dress/no.2 looks effing stupid.

It's been over 20 years since marmite motorway drivers were officially allowed to serve: surely by now someone could have asked them for some style tips?

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
They can't swim. They attract enemy radar. They attract sharks. They insist on sitting at the Captain's table. They get up late, they nudge you while you're shooting. They.....muck about.

True, that was the navy but I think we all know what it means.
Brass Eye. Brilliant sketch!

JAD

LE
Last edited:
i think that one of the loops of his aiguillettes, hanging by his waist should have gone through his epaulette. It seems Boris's MA doesn't have an ADC, what has Royal come to?

i think that one of the loops of his aiguillettes, hanging by his waist should have gone through his epaulette. It seems Boris's MA doesn't have an ADC, what has Royal come to?
It look similar to this, albeit different shoulder.

1644339102015.png

Here's another

1644339212447.png

Edit: Damn, you guys like to make things complicated.

Aiguillettes

Well checking 'that' badge on his right shoulder... err I'm not going to tell him he's wrong.
There are dits.

You go tell him; I’ll inform your family they’re unlikely to find your body any time soon.

I think actually the entire thing should be attached higher up under his lapel.

But I’m still not going to tell him.

It looks gash. He looks like he's been bukakke'd by a horny bullock.

Latest Threads