Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to the Dentist

Polyester

War Hero
Back to the care home with you.
Bubbles and Polyester, you like to use stuff like 'schizophrenic' and 'Back to the care home with you ' but these are the responses of just silly boys, who cannot think of anything better.
[/QUOTE]
Robme’s thought process;

Attachments

• 80EF3D30-0F39-4DE6-9F22-285D27D6CE9B.jpeg
    80EF3D30-0F39-4DE6-9F22-285D27D6CE9B.jpeg
    676.8 KB · Views: 10

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
You think that's bad, we had a mentalist called Robme on here that pretended he was Air Despatch, Para Reg, SAS and MI5. He'd never even been in the army, just a pad's brat in Singapore and Borneo.
Yes as kids, we were perhaps a little cruel to Bubbles, we would go up to him when we saw him, and ask about his wartime activities....just for a laugh! At the same time sheltering from nightime bombing during the Blitz, with bombed out houses somewhere to play. Then at 18yrs called up for National Service.

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
I'd imagine a lot, if not all, of FF's patients are exempt from NHS fees, as they would be in the rest of the UK.
Perhaps it is the patients 'exempt' (that pay no contribution), who will (as will all patients) in future receive an 'Origin of Manufacture Statement' Then they might see just how much Social Services (Dental Estimates Board) pay out in total cost to provide their dentures.
I say put the 'total' cost of any dental appliance on the Orgin of Manufacture Statement.

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
Bubbles and Polyester, you like to use stuff like 'schizophrenic' and 'Back to the care home with you ' but these are the responses of just silly boys, who cannot think of anything better.
Robme’s thought process;
[/QUOTE]
You've got to be daft, if you think I'm going to 'click' on anything you put up!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Perhaps it is the patients 'exempt' (that pay no contribution), who will (as will all patients) in future receive an 'Origin of Manufacture Statement' Then they might see just how much Social Services (Dental Estimates Board) pay out in total cost to provide their dentures.
I say put the 'total' cost of any dental appliance on the Orgin of Manufacture Statement.

If there is no patient contribution then the cost of providing that denture to the Government is the cost of the UDAs paid to the dentist.

However as the value of UDAs vary according to contract then it will not be consistent across England.

Polyester

War Hero
Robme’s thought process;
You've got to be daft, if you think I'm going to 'click' on anything you put up!
[/QUOTE]
There is nothing to click on to my simple minded amigo.

I’ve given it some thought. I suppose when we think about it, if you are in here making a fool of yourself and generally getting on everyone’s tits then you aren’t outside annoying the general public. So essentially, ARRSE is providing a public service of sorts.

So, these teeth of yours; are they mental too?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

I’ve given it some thought. I suppose when we think about it, if you are in here making a fool of yourself and generally getting on everyone’s tits then you aren’t outside annoying the general public. So essentially, ARRSE is providing a public service of sorts.

[/QUOTE]

I wonder if he can name, in the correct order, all the nerves he gets on ...?

KnockKnock

Old-Salt

I wonder if he can name, in the correct order, all the nerves he gets on ...?
[/QUOTE]
You can for a start, SHUT YOUR orbicularis oris

Polyester

War Hero
So what is 'Attachments' (small picture) ' 80EF3D30-0F39-4DE '?
It’s a small image of an unravelled ball of wool. It represents how you think. If I’m honest, Bubbles summed you up better.

Try not to worry about it.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
So what is 'Attachments' (small picture) ' 80EF3D30-0F39-4DE '?

Don't ask me, I didn't post it.

Please work on using the quote function correctly!

ETA: @Polyester this applies to you too.

Polyester

War Hero
Don't ask me, I didn't post it.

Please work on using the quote function correctly!

ETA: @Polyester this applies to you too.
I have no idea why it does that. I simply press reply as usual and it brings up the quotes as you have seen them.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I have no idea why it does that. I simply press reply as usual and it brings up the quotes as you have seen them.

It shouldn't happen if you're careful to keep outside of both the
thingies and their brackets and don't accidentally delete them.

ETA: Bollocks.

Polyester

War Hero
Ha!ha! Cheers anyway, I’ll check in future.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Ha!ha! Cheers anyway, I’ll check in future.

Good luck. I've looked at previous posts, and the bracket format seems identical so I've no idea what foul play is going on...

I blame @KnockKnock - he's probably a virus.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads