Going to 2 Med Bde...

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by IdeasFactory, Sep 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...soon. What's it like? Who should I watch out for? Any other pieces of valuable wisdom?

2. I've heard its full of STABs :wink:

Somewhere North and you wear a lovely Brigade flash as well :roll:

Keep it hidden or somebody will try to spit on you :twisted:
  3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Play nicely D-L! :wink:
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

In what capacity are you going to 2 Bde? CO's driver or as Chief Instructor?

Will you be our spy in the cab? Dont answer that! :lol:
  5. NO 8)
  6. Somewhere inbetween :wink: . Will I be a spy in the camp, though? It all depends whether they're nice to me, doesn't it...?

Ooh-ooh... a Brigade flash! How long will I be able to get away with not wearing this one?

7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Who? 2 Med Bde or Foxy and Dui-Lai? I dont hold out much hope of that!
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

It doesnt matter, we already ahve one at 3 Div and AMD, we just would like one at 2 Bde to give us the set! Although Maj XXXXXX may count as I still have his pro boots!
  9. What is it with the bloody TA and Bde flashs! Every bugger has one-can I have one? As a BMS, I want one of a turd, brown of course in a sea of green diarohhea, with crossed microscopes.

Any chance of that? :wink:
  10. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I thought yours were Rampant Sperm on a field of agar. :wink:
  11. Why not a whole AMS flash, We could keep it quite simple, just the word MORALE crossed out in red 8O
  12. Just rampant sperm would do :wink:
  13. 2 Med Bde, pah, a shite building in a shite camp in a shite part of the world, dealing with shite part time soldiers.
    Good luck though :wink:
  14. TA getting to you gorgeous foxy one :twisted:
  15. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I think so!!