Going to 2 Med Bde...

I've heard its full of STABs :wink:

Somewhere North and you wear a lovely Brigade flash as well :roll:

Keep it hidden or somebody will try to spit on you :twisted:

Ventress

LE
I-F,

In what capacity are you going to 2 Bde? CO's driver or as Chief Instructor?

Will you be our spy in the cab? Dont answer that! :lol:

I-F,

Somewhere inbetween :wink: . Will I be a spy in the camp, though? It all depends whether they're nice to me, doesn't it...?

Ooh-ooh... a Brigade flash! How long will I be able to get away with not wearing this one?

IF

Ventress

LE
IdeasFactory said:
I-F,

Somewhere inbetween :wink: . Will I be a spy in the camp, though? It all depends whether they're nice to me, doesn't it...?

IF
Who? 2 Med Bde or Foxy and Dui-Lai? I dont hold out much hope of that!

Ventress

LE
IdeasFactory said:
I-F,

Ooh-ooh... a Brigade flash! How long will I be able to get away with not wearing this one?

IF
It doesnt matter, we already ahve one at 3 Div and AMD, we just would like one at 2 Bde to give us the set! Although Maj XXXXXX may count as I still have his pro boots!

What is it with the bloody TA and Bde flashs! Every bugger has one-can I have one? As a BMS, I want one of a turd, brown of course in a sea of green diarohhea, with crossed microscopes.

Any chance of that? :wink:

Ventress

LE
dui-lai said:
What is it with the bloody TA and Bde flashs! Every bugger has one-can I have one? As a BMS, I want one of a turd, brown of course in a sea of green diarohhea, with crossed microscopes.

I thought yours were Rampant Sperm on a field of agar. :wink:

dui-lai said:

Why not a whole AMS flash, We could keep it quite simple, just the word MORALE crossed out in red 8O

Ventress said:
dui-lai said:

I thought yours were Rampant Sperm on a field of agar. :wink:
Just rampant sperm would do :wink:

2 Med Bde, pah, a shite building in a shite camp in a shite part of the world, dealing with shite part time soldiers.
Good luck though :wink:

that i doubt very much, even Venty couldnt stomach them after a tour with the choppers.
they watch far too many programmes like 'soldier soldier' and 'ultimate force' and believe that what the regulars are all about :roll:

Ventress

LE
Filbert Fox said:
that i doubt very much, even Venty couldnt stomach them after a tour with the choppers.
they watch far too many programmes like 'soldier soldier' and 'ultimate force' and believe that what the regulars are all about :roll:
Gave it a go, didnt like it! I think they didnt like me!

Ventress said:
Filbert Fox said:
Well I intend to join them in a few years, should be a jolly good wheeze 8O , looking forward to it very much :roll:

Ventress

LE
dui-lai said:
Ventress said:
Filbert Fox said:
Well I intend to join them in a few years, should be a jolly good wheeze 8O , looking forward to it very much :roll:
You'll be sooooooorrrrrrrryyyyyyy!!!!

Latest Threads