Going straight to Hell for this one...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DozyBint, Jan 31, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Email alert from CNN:

Is this what's known as "going postal"? :lol: :oops:
  2. Hey, they should've listened when she said that it was her turn to drive the van.
  3. Now Thats what I call a Blob Strop!
  4. Believe it or not, that is exactly where the expression comes from due to a speight of US post offices employees doing this kind of thing.
  5. Damn, I should have read my mother's, "To Quote a Phrase" book over Christmas...
  6. Well, she definately 'sorted' her problems out. :roll:
  7. I have a PC game called Postal, oddly enough, it's a shoot em up...
  8. I bet they get shrinks in for the job interviews from now on......

Questions to ask at the interview

1. Do I get a flak jacket to put under my floresent jacket?

2. Is there enough room to put me shotgun in my bag (For defensive purposes.....probably)

3. Do i get free insurance cause noone will insure me if i work here

4. Whos that guy over there in a postal uniform, dribbling, waving an AK........
  9. I reckon that she and the other six were in a lottery syndicate and that when she got sacked one of the others told her that she was no longer part of it. Some time later they hit the jackpot. She off'd the six of them , then found out it was all a wind up and then in a last act of guilt ridden turmoil, topped herself.

Sorry, too much day time tele at the mo. It effects me badly. I'm walking round thinking that I'm Columbo. Anybody got a light?
  10. Need that bong eye sorted too Biccies mate?
  11. That cigar, Mr Biscuits as you well know, is not as big as you may be thinking, so don't be enlarging yourself here ....
    Check out the round window today. You know it makes sense 8)
  12. A friend of mine was given his shotgun license even though he was employed in a sorting office at the time.
    I thought that he would have been barred from holding a shotgun license on that reason alone. He hasn't shot anyone with it yet, probably can't hit anything with it anyway...
  13. gopostal

Crackin games, sicker than doing your Aunty Jean but much more fun! Err, apparently 8O

Postal 2 - Apocalypse Weekend includes Gary "What you talkin 'bout Willis?" Coleman for suitable comedy effect :lol:
  14. :twisted: 40 out of 50 on 10cm flying clays aint bad.... humans are a much bigger, slower target.
    ps.. like the use of the word "yet"