Going self employed?????

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by monkeyfcuk, Oct 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was recently informed that somewhere in the JSP covering resettlement/leaving the army that if i was choosing to go self employed i am able to remain on my military wage whilst fulling concentrating on building up a client base in order to have the best chance of succeeding in my new business?

Does anyone have any information or maybe heard about this?

thanks

2. Eh? You are on a full wage once having left?

3. I'd love to see the paperwork for that one! :)

• Like Like x 1

4. Stay off the diamond white - the Army does not fund start ups -

5. guys this wasn't mentioned to me by a butfuck wannabe soldier getting out it was from a time served warrent officer who is also leaving so i was only asking if anyone else had heard of it but once again arrse has performed as usual and not came up with any positive input

cheers

6. Going straight into Self-employed after leaving HMF?

Good luck.

7. HHH

HHH LE

Why post it then ?

8. 'a time served warrant officer' so he willl know **** all then - does he know any nigerian oil tycoons who have £400m to invest and just need my bank account details ?

9. You fuckin started it! :) Can you seriously see the military paying you to sort your own private business whilst you're meant to be doing army work?

10. What are you intending leaving to do, that requires the client base you want to create?

11. Absolutely. You can still eat in the cookhouse too.

Oh, and thanks for not mentioning UK Trades Training in your post.

(shit) :frustrated: :roll:

12. as it happens i have already have a project management position waiting for me however i was just after some fellow serving personnel's advice/input on what i heard but all you protozoans out there once again have a dig go post in th naffi forum if you want to whine on about someone else :)

cheers

13. haha you must know that the vast majority of the forces sit on their fat arses wanking over getting one up on someone on this forum? i.e most likely you

14. Awesome i didn't know food was also provided cheers buddy

15. because of the windup merchants on here if your seriously interested pm me

thanks