Going self employed?????

I was recently informed that somewhere in the JSP covering resettlement/leaving the army that if i was choosing to go self employed i am able to remain on my military wage whilst fulling concentrating on building up a client base in order to have the best chance of succeeding in my new business?

Does anyone have any information or maybe heard about this?

thanks

I was recently informed that somewhere in the JSP covering resettlement/leaving the army that if i was choosing to go self employed i am able to remain on my military wage whilst fulling concentrating on building up a client base in order to have the best chance of succeeding in my new business?

thanks

Stay off the diamond white - the Army does not fund start ups -

guys this wasn't mentioned to me by a butfuck wannabe soldier getting out it was from a time served warrent officer who is also leaving so i was only asking if anyone else had heard of it but once again arrse has performed as usual and not came up with any positive input

cheers

guys this wasn't mentioned to me by a butfuck wannabe soldier getting out it was from a time served warrent officer who is also leaving so i was only asking if anyone else had heard of it but once again arrse has performed as usual and not came up with any positive input

cheers
Why post it then ?

cheers
'a time served warrant officer' so he willl know **** all then - does he know any nigerian oil tycoons who have £400m to invest and just need my bank account details ?

You fuckin started it! :) Can you seriously see the military paying you to sort your own private business whilst you're meant to be doing army work?

thanks
Absolutely. You can still eat in the cookhouse too.

Oh, and thanks for not mentioning UK Trades Training in your post.

(shit) :frustrated: :roll:

as it happens i have already have a project management position waiting for me however i was just after some fellow serving personnel's advice/input on what i heard but all you protozoans out there once again have a dig go post in th naffi forum if you want to whine on about someone else :)

cheers

You fuckin started it! :) Can you seriously see the military paying you to sort your own private business whilst you're meant to be doing army work?
haha you must know that the vast majority of the forces sit on their fat arses wanking over getting one up on someone on this forum? i.e most likely you

A

Aleegee1698

as it happens i have already have a project management position waiting for me however i was just after some fellow serving personnel's advice/input on what i heard but all you protozoans out there once again have a dig go post in th naffi forum if you want to whine on about someone else :)

cheers
Once again, I wish you good luck.

There is no other main contributor to your success than "Good luck".

You start off on a very bad footing with your OP, and if you cant source that, then there is little hope.

Please enlighten us with your scheme..............

haha you must know that the vast majority of the forces sit on their fat arses wanking over getting one up on someone on this forum? i.e most likely you
Er, I'm not trying to get one up on anyone - I'm using a thing called common sense.

Have you recently wired money to Nigeria via Western Union?

What you looking at doing when you escape? (CTW, RCMO/Resettlement Officer, Admin Wupert, RFEA and the like are prob the best peeps to speak to.)

A

Aleegee1698

I ve been very tolerant.:)

It took me 3-5 years to build a "Customer base", no advertising whatsoever, just recommendations. How the **** do you think you are going to walk into the "Big Bucks" as Mr. Nobody?

You are a **** of the first order. A Dreamer, why not do a resettlement course as a Plumber and walk into a 50K p.a. job..................?

Then you woke up.....................

I was actually asking a serious question. Though I've never heard of it happening before.

And to someone on here questioning leaving the Army and going straight into self-employment.....I did. It's easy.