Going out with a bang...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by GuybrushThreepwood, Nov 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today is my last day in my current job and I need a way of ensuring that I'll be remembered long after the arse groove in my chair has disappeared. I have already had a few too many pints of Bathams at the pub at lunch time, and told the manager of the neighbouring team how much a tw*t I think he is, but now i need something explosive to see me out of the door at 1700 and into the memories of every poor sap that is still working here.

Previous jobs have seen me using prawns behind the large shelving units so I'm looking for something original.

Any thoughts?

2. Just stand up and tell each and every one of your colleagues exactly what you think of them.
  3. Leave a giant jobbie steaming on your desk, They'll remember that.
  4. Whatever you do, you'll always be remembered as that tw@t with the need to be remembered.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

With a spade or implement of your choosing!
  6. More a want than a need, but then could just be the alcohol bringing out the need to to feed my ego.
  7. Grab that letter opener and carve your way through Human Resources and into forensic history.
  8. go out to a petshop and buy as many little rodents as you can. Stick them in your top drawer, lock it then break the key in the lock.
  9. Get the ugliest woman in the office and have her over your desk
  10. At 5 pick up your bag and walk out of the door without saying anything to or even looking at anyone. They'll remember you more for that than anything
  11. Just delete as much as you can from the shared drive.

Edited to add:
    Make sure you get your leaving present first!
  12. Guess he's gone now (post 1700hrs). Probably got the push for surfing ARRSE on the Firm's time.....
  13. I hope he got a reference before he left.
  14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

and stick your pass & keys into the steaming mess!