Going out for Halloween?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Just wondering if any of you are going out tonight, and if so, what as?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
A child molester! It's like a pick and mix on the streets tonight.

B_AND_T said:
I'm just going to wait for them to come to me - much warmer! :)

B_AND_T said:
A child molester! It's like a prick and mix on the streets tonight.
Thats more like it

I thought I'd dig out my 'See you Jimmy' wig and SS uniform, then go out as Prince Harry.

Certainly in Edinburgh Halloween night is a must, as all student girls choose thier costume with the word "slutty" in front of it.

Slutty Schoolgirl
Slutty Witch
Slutty Nurse

You get the idea, its a great night!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sick_Smoggy said:
B_AND_T said:
Top line, somebody has been watching 8 out of 10 cats :wink:
Never seen it!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
The barstard, i'll have him done for........................................something!

Markintime said:
I managed to get myself a hot halowe'en date. I'll let you know what she's like in the sack.

She's not bad in the sack.....tires easily....I bet you ve had worse :oops:

A few years ago I tried to enter in the spirit of things by dressing up as Baron Frankensteins creation and shining a torch under my mask in the darkened hallway, very dramatic. The first time I tried it was to a little girl of about four years old who hurtled backwards, screamed like a klaxon and filled her pants with half a house brick. The mother then stormed up the path and called me a prat.

DRIVER_B_III_RASC said:
A few years ago I tried to enter in the spirit of things by dressing up as Baron Frankensteins creation and shining a torch under my mask in the darkened hallway, very dramatic. The first time I tried it was to a little girl of about four years old who hurtled backwards, screamed like a klaxon and filled her pants with half a house brick. The mother then stormed up the path and called me a prat.
:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

I've sprayed my wellies silver and left them outside the front door, hopefully the kids will think Gary Glitter lives here and stay the fcuk away!!

and xmas is shite too while I'm at it!