Going on the lash tonight...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Proximo, Jul 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm going out tonight to get mullered. I'm putting my very best red cords on, coupled to a suitably ghastly shirt and nice shoes.

I may wear a jumper draped across my shoulders.

I'm in the SPTA area* - who's coming with me?? :D

*Note: I'm in the area - not on the area.

2. Off visiting to do more "research" on tranny bars again Darth?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8O

3. That's a shame, I am not playing out near you tonight, your red moleskins are truly a sight to see.

In fact, I am not playing out at all tonight. How dull is that?

4. I'm not playing either. I'm still trying to recover from last night & the wonders of cheeks!

Why do I do it to myself?

5. But i have just discovered 2 bottles of wine & some vodka in my fridge, so tonight is not a total right off!

6. I am playing out. I was going to take my wife out for a meal but she has arranged to go out with her work colleagues. I will therefore be on a pub crawl my mates. I will not be wearing my red cords as I do not own a pair. Mine are brown. too warm for a jumper. Might wear my pepsi vest it is my luckiest vest.

7. I havent been to cheeks in years! is it still as horrid as it used to be??

I'm staying in tonight as well, acompanied by a few bottles of merlot and the internet. Cant bloody wait!

Boney

8. [​IMG]

:D

9. Because you are worth it.

I hope you were scoring the fellas last night young lady!!!!!!!!

10. Just staying in with a can of duckhams hypergrade, a pneumatic drill and a prize winning marrow? :lol:

11. I don't do things like that (blush)

I'll have a quiet night in with you boney x x x x

12. I was just turning on the iron to make shure the creases in my red cords are razor sharp and angled for luuurve, when I noticed Anna Botting, newshound and babe, doing her thing on Sky News.

Is it wrong to make trouser tents over her?

[​IMG]

13. Nope - I have discovered a few leftover watermelons from the lad that fit quite snugly, thank you Oz.

Gado and Boney - have a great night........

14. I was just turning on the iron to make shure the creases in my red cords are razor sharp and angled for luuurve, when I noticed Anna Botting, newshound and babe, doing her thing on Sky News.

Is it wrong to make trouser tents over her?

[​IMG]

15. I tipped up for all of a half-of Diet Coke for the leaving do for someone at work, then came home & fell asleep on the sofa. It's gone 0100hrs here, so the night is no longer young & I predict I'll be spending more time in here & Arrseonia. Thank God I'm out on the lash all day tomorrow (starting with the Lions' game!) otherwise I'd worry that I was turning into an internet geek... :oops: :lol: