Going on the lash tonight...

I'm going out tonight to get mullered. I'm putting my very best red cords on, coupled to a suitably ghastly shirt and nice shoes.

I may wear a jumper draped across my shoulders.

I'm in the SPTA area* - who's coming with me?? :D

*Note: I'm in the area - not on the area.

Darth_Doctrinus said:
I'm going out tonight to get mullered. I'm putting my very best red cords on, coupled to a suitably ghastly shirt and nice shoes.

Off visiting to do more "research" on tranny bars again Darth?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8O

Darth_Doctrinus said:

That's a shame, I am not playing out near you tonight, your red moleskins are truly a sight to see.

In fact, I am not playing out at all tonight. How dull is that?

I'm not playing either. I'm still trying to recover from last night & the wonders of cheeks!

Why do I do it to myself?

But i have just discovered 2 bottles of wine & some vodka in my fridge, so tonight is not a total right off!

I am playing out. I was going to take my wife out for a meal but she has arranged to go out with her work colleagues. I will therefore be on a pub crawl my mates. I will not be wearing my red cords as I do not own a pair. Mine are brown. too warm for a jumper. Might wear my pepsi vest it is my luckiest vest.

I havent been to cheeks in years! is it still as horrid as it used to be??

I'm staying in tonight as well, acompanied by a few bottles of merlot and the internet. Cant bloody wait!

Boney

gado said:
I'm not playing either. I'm still trying to recover from last night & the wonders of cheeks!

Because you are worth it.

I hope you were scoring the fellas last night young lady!!!!!!!!

Dale the snail said:
Darth_Doctrinus said:

That's a shame, I am not playing out near you tonight, your red moleskins are truly a sight to see.

In fact, I am not playing out at all tonight. How dull is that?
Just staying in with a can of duckhams hypergrade, a pneumatic drill and a prize winning marrow? :lol:

Dale the snail said:
gado said:

Because you are worth it.

I hope you were scoring the fellas last night young lady!!!!!!!!
I don't do things like that (blush)

I'll have a quiet night in with you boney x x x x

I was just turning on the iron to make shure the creases in my red cords are razor sharp and angled for luuurve, when I noticed Anna Botting, newshound and babe, doing her thing on Sky News.

Is it wrong to make trouser tents over her?

Ozgerbobble said:
Just staying in with a can of duckhams hypergrade, a pneumatic drill and a prize winning marrow? :lol:
Nope - I have discovered a few leftover watermelons from the lad that fit quite snugly, thank you Oz.

Gado and Boney - have a great night........

I was just turning on the iron to make shure the creases in my red cords are razor sharp and angled for luuurve, when I noticed Anna Botting, newshound and babe, doing her thing on Sky News.

I tipped up for all of a half-of Diet Coke for the leaving do for someone at work, then came home & fell asleep on the sofa. It's gone 0100hrs here, so the night is no longer young & I predict I'll be spending more time in here & Arrseonia. Thank God I'm out on the lash all day tomorrow (starting with the Lions' game!) otherwise I'd worry that I was turning into an internet geek... :oops: :lol:

Darth_Doctrinus said:

Nope. I do the same thing over Kay Burley, who is clearly old enough to be my mother. And a GWA.

Boney

I am knackered so I think I will stay in with Mrs O. Later on, I will walk to the fridge (the beer fridge containing beer and wine only). I shall drink the first beer and see how it goes from there. I might get mullered, but then again, I might not.

I am well into my Friday night ritual Bay watch is on the TV with the sound turned off I am quaffing Stella at a rate that might make one think that I may only have seconds to live. After ironing each item of clothing (stone washed jeans and retro thundercats T shirt) I drop them on the floor so they get re creased all I need now is a splash of Brut for men and I am ready for luurrrve.

Oracle said:
I am knackered so I think I will stay in with Mrs O. Later on, I will walk to the fridge (the beer fridge containing beer and wine only). I shall drink the first beer and see how it goes from there. I might get mullered, but then again, I might not.
Hmm - I can see how your night is going then. "Might not?" Thats like saying me and Beebs will be nice to newbies, or Gado will not flash her humongous breasts. Or I will not have Darth or GG off for their spelling.