• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Going on Holiday

A bit of a random question, I'm off on Holiday to Egypt shortly (as in in the next couple of days), does anyone at the unit need to be told in any official capacity (I've emailed the troop leader to say I'll not be in for a couple of weeks).

The_Duke

LE
You must inform the CO. He will expect to receive a postcard with pictures of the pyramids on it, and a small toy camel (preferably stuffed with camel shit) on your return.

Enjoy your holiday.

I'll assume you are asking from a CSSRA perspective and the answer is no if you are travelling to Egypt as a civilian. If you were travelling on duty to Egypt your regional G2 branch should be informed.

Latest Threads