Going on course - best introductions

Off on a bone course soon and i know on the first day it will be a round of introductions and "what type of car are you?" or "What type of food are you?" or "tell us a secret about yourself?".

What's the funniest/dirtiest or just awkward reply you've heard?

I did hear a story about an ex-matelot who took up a training position in a civvy company. During his first lesson a lady asked to use the bathroom and forgetting his audience asked "Shit or piss love?"

No idea if true.

"tell us a secret about yourself?".
You just shook the hand I jacked off with this morning.

I like to finger my dogs butt hole, my doctor says it's just a faze.

I like to euthanize puppies in my free time...

I write erotic novels for children. They're pretty unpopular.

I have a PhD, look down at your crotch and say "a Pretty Huge D......"

Last edited:
I once managed to post a whole packet of Planters Peanuts, one by one, up my japper.

Off on a bone course soon and i know on the first day it will be a round of introductions and "what type of car are you?" or "What type of food are you?" or "tell us a secret about yourself?".

What's the funniest/dirtiest or just awkward reply you've heard?

I did hear a story about an ex-matelot who took up a training position in a civvy company. During his first lesson a lady asked to use the bathroom and forgetting his audience asked "Shit or piss love?"

No idea if true.

My name is psycho.

Don't touch my stuff.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Dry Roasted, Salted or the new Chilli & Lemongrass ones?
Just regular salted.

I'd be happy to do it with any though. The discomfort is due to the peanuts being actually in your dick rather than the flavour.

Hello, my name is Shiny_arrse and I am an Alcoholic.

I'd imagine so too, FailyScaley seems to disagree. Perhaps he needs to do some market research.
I guess it depends whether you've got a sensitive dick hole. I guess I haven't but you might. Maybe start with plain boiled cashews and work up?

I guess it depends whether you've got a sensitive dick hole. I guess I haven't but you might. Maybe start with plain boiled cashews and work up?
Sounds painful, they're quite curved. It looks like you'd have to screw them in.

Sounds painful, they're quite curved. It looks like you'd have to screw them in.
OK, what about those completely plain peanuts in the little red skin/jackets? You could pop those in pretty easily. If you had a number 3 beforehand then the spaff residue down your pipe would lube it up. Probably the best route for a beginner.

Latest Threads