Going on a Recruit / SUT weekend?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Bravo_Bravo, Mar 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

What, all of it?

Surely if they are not doing the chemical warfare stuff they can leave their gas masks behind?

I bet some of the little funsters will still tell me "Oh, I was told I did not need that..."
  4. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

But if you don't make any of them get dirty, then they won't need to take a second set of uniform.

So it is your fault.
  5. I wonder if a certain female SUT will turn up wearing two left boots again... NOWAH.

I may well get them to strip nekkid and cover themselves in sequins / cam paint / woad, in order to save on laundry.

Top idea, Your Grace...
  6. I bet she still passes the course though. Standards eh?
  7. I'm not sure that there is a MATT or ITG requirement to have boots appropriate to feet but naturally I'll bow to your superior.
  8. msr

msr LE

I'm sure she will, the T is for training. Don't tell me you've never accidentally left something at home before?

9. Of course I have. However, I don't think I've ever got my clothing that mixed up before.

Oh wait, there was that time that I had my pants on my head and my helmet...
  10. But it's getting warmer, will they need to take smocks or are they fine just untucking their shirt for SAA lessons?
  11. the good book says dress of the day with sleeves rolled down..................
  12. What is SUT in old money?
  13. msr

msr LE

Now 'Soldier Under Training'. Why? I don't know...
  14. saa lessons cbt jkt on
  15. . Even the long johns. Even the standard issue towels. Even ear defenders for non infantry. I no I'm spliting hairs. have fun with The weekend twos bravo bravo. Hopfully they turn out to be (quote) "mean motherfuc*kers". O gee wizz the gayness.......