Going on a Recruit / SUT weekend?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

I bet some of the little funsters will still tell me "Oh, I was told I did not need that..."

I wonder if a certain female SUT will turn up wearing two left boots again... NOWAH.

I may well get them to strip nekkid and cover themselves in sequins / cam paint / woad, in order to save on laundry.

Top idea, Your Grace...

Bravo_Bravo said:
I wonder if a certain female SUT will turn up wearing two left boots again... NOWAH.
I bet she still passes the course though. Standards eh?

I'm not sure that there is a MATT or ITG requirement to have boots appropriate to feet but naturally I'll bow to your superior.

StabTiffy2B said:
Bravo_Bravo said:
I bet she still passes the course though. Standards eh?
I'm sure she will, the T is for training. Don't tell me you've never accidentally left something at home before?

msr

Of course I have. However, I don't think I've ever got my clothing that mixed up before.

Oh wait, there was that time that I had my pants on my head and my helmet...

the good book says dress of the day with sleeves rolled down..................

AlabamaHotPocketer said:
What is SUT in old money?
Recruit.

Now 'Soldier Under Training'. Why? I don't know...

saa lessons cbt jkt on

Bravo_Bravo said:
TAKE ALL OF YOUR KIT, ALL OF IT
. Even the long johns. Even the standard issue towels. Even ear defenders for non infantry. I no I'm spliting hairs. have fun with The weekend twos bravo bravo. Hopfully they turn out to be (quote) "mean motherfuc*kers". O gee wizz the gayness.......

Bravo_Bravo said:

dont forget one bit of kit, or your on a return to your tac.ESP YOUR ISSUE PT KIT. no canvas drinking shoes, your issue dabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the title was going to be, traines, however a quick reminder to the powers that be that, its not borstal soon changed it to s.u.t :soldier:

Bravo_Bravo said:
Do you take all of yours? Like fuck I bet you do... in the old system we used to have a matrix of what kit they needed for each weekend. Haven't seen one of those in a while though.

TopBadger said:
Bravo_Bravo said:
Do you take all of yours? Like * I bet you do... in the old system we used to have a matrix of what kit they needed for each weekend. Haven't seen one of those in a while though.
good r.t.c;s do give a matrix for the following trg. ours, as part of the duty of care program, makes s.u.t;s aware of the kit to bring. ALL OF IT :lol:

Latest Threads