Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going off grid

Bill Oddies gone downhill lately.

bill-2--z.jpg

having a look on right move theres some interesting places in Hungary like someone posted back near the start of the thread some nice winehouses with some decent sized ground for peanuts near lake Batalon, If I was single would seriously consider buying one as a holiday home most seen to come with a decent amount of land/vineyard,

having a look on right move theres some interesting places in Hungary like someone posted back near the start of the thread some nice winehouses with some decent sized ground for peanuts near lake Batalon, If I was single would seriously consider buying one as a holiday home most seen to come with a decent amount of land/vineyard,
And local villagers that will sell their daughters to you for 100 beetroots.

UKTAP

LE
If I were single, I'd seriously consider wrapping my tits in with work, buying a camper van and living as a nomad purely off my pension.

I know plenty who do and still work again something I'd consider if was single decent euro spec camper or an old prison wagon or similar and off I'd go speak to a farmer or similar and see if I could camp up for a minium rent

Latest Threads