Going Large On A CV

Onwards and upwards (?)

Don't these people do background checks when recruiting their Board members? https://www.everestassetsgroup.com/
Obviously not, excellent indication with this firm that the only capital you should invest in it is a bargepole.
I notice that the Director, Sunder Lama, at the bottom of the list, formed the company and apparently holds all shares. All two shares. Valued at £1 each at time of formation.

*looking closer, Windmill has apparently purchased a significant share of the business, more than 25% but not more than 50%, so, he has bought himself a share? Are fractional shares allowed?

I'd not buy that for a dollar...

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with a recruiter from Virginia about a position for the U.S. company (role based in London) which contributed towards the financial crisis of 2008 - good money, moral dilemma....

crustyrusty

On ROPS
On ROPs
Just got off the phone with a recruiter from Virginia about a position for the U.S. company (role based in London) which contributed towards the financial crisis of 2008 - good money, moral dilemma....
Will it pay well, pay the bills and make life good for you?
Be a mercenary and take the money, tell your friends your working on world peace.
Either that or be poor?

Will it pay well, pay the bills and make life good for you?
Be a mercenary and take the money, tell your friends your working on world peace.
Either that or be poor?
My current inclination - I am tired of being poor! I know it's crass to talk about money but it pays 70 grand well...better than my almost zero income!

crustyrusty

On ROPS
On ROPs
My current inclination - I am tired of being poor! I know it's crass to talk about money but it pays 70 grand well...better than my almost zero income!
Fcuk it go for it, but £70k is not to be sniffed at.

I get notalot but then not given company mobile, laptop or tablet I go home at 1730 and no work contacting me. Only get called if the warehouse alarm goes off or we need to move kit on weekends. Logistics does not pay unless you are driving or a manager, but then I am good at what I do and not keen on taking any more bull, I had enough of it with the Military. Hence I get paid poorly, if I was a IT Tech or Sales I would get ££££.

Up to you, if you can do the job and do it well go for it!

Oh and as I advised you I normally take a fee in ££ for my advice.:wave:

Interesting, I received an email from LinkedIn this morning suggesting that Monsieur Windmill might be a valuable addition to my network. Based on the extensive research and analysis conducted by esteemed Arrsers, I have decided to give the suggestion a stiff ignoring. What is more disturbing is that it seems that 11 of my existing contacts have already taken the bait.

Hold your nose and go for it. Even if you only stick it out for a couple of years, you know it will look better on your CV than a yawning gap.

Fcuk it go for it, but £70k is not to be sniffed at.

I get notalot but then not given company mobile, laptop or tablet I go home at 1730 and no work contacting me. Only get called if the warehouse alarm goes off or we need to move kit on weekends. Logistics does not pay unless you are driving or a manager, but then I am good at what I do and not keen on taking any more bull, I had enough of it with the Military. Hence I get paid poorly, if I was a IT Tech or Sales I would get ££££.

Up to you, if you can do the job and do it well go for it!

Oh and as I advised you I normally take a fee in ££ for my advice.:wave:
Happy to buy you a drink - if I do take up the position.

Interesting, I received an email from LinkedIn this morning suggesting that Monsieur Windmill might be a valuable addition to my network. Based on the extensive research and analysis conducted by esteemed Arrsers, I have decided to give the suggestion a stiff ignoring. What is more disturbing is that it seems that 11 of my existing contacts have already taken the bait.
Ha! Ditto not three days ago. Stiff ignoring administered.
Saw him in the In & Out a few weeks ago too...at a distance, which I lost no time in increasing I might add.

Sarastro

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FFS, you lot are useless bastards. Twenty two pages and almost six months and still I can't see a simple answer to the obvious question:

Is he or is he not a genuine windmill?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
He was an investigator for the DSS in civvy street whilst being a platoon commander in the TA. Apparently there was a stink about him trying to access his troops' records to check for doley violations - that kinda sums up the type of self-serving **** that he was.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
He was an investigator for the DSS in civvy street whilst being a platoon commander in the TA. Apparently there was a stink about him trying to access his troops' records to check for doley violations - that kinda sums up the type of self-serving **** that he was.
Excellent, he is proving himself well.
Ant more gems ?
Or photos ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 174
W The Training Wing 13
R US 6