Going Large On A CV

No doubt one or more of these ACF people has annoyed you in some way, but I don't see any of them claiming "to uniquely Command 200,000 Iraqi troops – double the number of soldiers commanded by any living British or European General."
200,000 soldiers.

Not even my plastic toy squaddies came near that figure. Not even with the krauts and japs combined.

No doubt one or more of these ACF people has annoyed you in some way, but I don't see any of them claiming "to uniquely Command 200,000 Iraqi troops – double the number of soldiers commanded by any living British or European General."
what i was trying to get at ( badly ) he is big ing it up claiming to be the “operational commander” of all cadets in the South West (implying that he was commanding 7 battalions of highly trained troops) when he is in fact no more than an ACF advisor to Comd SW, who is under no such illusions as to the fact that cadets are just that, cadets, and not soldiers in any way shape or form.

Not a cv as such , but the guy pushing the food trolley on the GWR train I was on yesterday described himself as the "Onboard Retail Manager" during his tanoy announcement.

His command comprises Devon,Dorset,Cornwall,Somerset, Wiltshire, Bristol and rapidly sinking Gloucestershire.
Be warned the militant branch of the Scouts is on the march.
Anyone else get a mental picture of a ragged mob of Bluebottles on the march, armed with cardboard and string rifles?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Anyone else get a mental picture of a ragged mob of Bluebottles on the march, armed with cardboard and string rifles?
Do not press that plunger...

Obviously not, excellent indication with this firm that the only capital you should invest in it is a bargepole.
Interesting...

Our objective is to build a full-service global IT services business through the acquisition and subsequent cost-consolidation, operational integration and creation of synergy amongst portfolio companies.

We see a strategic opportunity to build a comprehensive, end-to-end IT services business, that will be in prime position to service and capture the middle-market.
There’s bugger all IT Services experience on that board, with the small exception of the CIO who seems to have been close to the G Cloud fiasco.

Still, at least it’s not stock images, fake plaudits and typo-ridden. Just meaningless jargon about (presumably) building a large IT/MSP company, just as all the money is flowing to smaller SaaS outfits...

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Interesting...

There’s bugger all IT Services experience on that board, with the small exception of the CIO who seems to have been close to the G Cloud fiasco.

Still, at least it’s not stock images, fake plaudits and typo-ridden. Just meaningless jargon about (presumably) building a large IT/MSP company, just as all the money is flowing to smaller SaaS outfits...
If I got in a lift with that lot, I would keep a tight hand on my wallet !