Going Large On A CV

I used to post on LinkedIn quite a lot. Well, I did up until a few years ago anyway. Now that it's turned into a crappier version of FaceBook, I only check up on it once a month. To be honest I've never gotten anything out of it.
I listed my profession as 'forensic proctologist'. My account was suspended. Gen.

Genius - how to do a proper write up

From the top page:
As a senior Army Officer and the President of Courts Martial (Judge, Crown Court equivalent) for over 15 years; I operate at the highest level of personal and professional ethics…”
So many contradictions... I’d suggest that his site and its total embellishment was testament to a total lack of professional ethics.

If I were ALS I’d be twitching a bit about the casework that had crossed his path at GCM/DCM and his suitability to handle it. At least he is bringing the Courts Martial process into disrepute? Any arrsers know more?

From the top page:

So many contradictions... I’d suggest that his site and its total embellishment was testament to a total lack of professional ethics.

If I were ALS I’d be twitching a bit about the casework that had crossed his path at GCM/DCM and his suitability to handle it. At least he is bringing the Courts Martial process into disrepute? Any arrsers know more?

Another Shortt fall ?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you think that by bunging so much bullshit, so much name dropping, and so many buzz words, he might be usefully employed by like minded idiots ?

30 odd years ago a new bloke was put in charge of our service/installation department, gets a nice new car, nice office, my word he had lots of qualifications

he was full of himself, and the gang I worked with ( the oldest, the thickest, and the rudest) all came to the same decision he was full of shite

every time he turned up on a job he wanted this changed that changed, this moved, that moved
of course having 400 years of experience between us, we completely ignored him, and carried on as normal
this led to arguments and a few of us being called in for a chat about lack of co operation, being obstructive, and not respecting his skills and qualifications

after a few weeks of this we came to a majority decision
he was a C*** of the highest order and was like a bully in the school playground
in order not to cause upset, the most reserved and polite member of our team equipped himself with a site diary, and like a puppy dog he followed poo bah around the site faithfully recording his observations
every time the idiot visited and gave an order, it was noted in the site diary and countersigned by the idiot, and we all praised his observational skills, with such remarks as, thank god you spotted that we all missed that etc

come final fix, lots of rude words from the senior engineer on site, about our piss poor installation practises, equipment blocking the route for the sprinkler system,
fixing points for racking obscured by cable trays
and fire alarm control panels in out of the way and hard to get to places
we simply showed him the diary, which he photocopied while still calling us muppets and telling us to go back to St Dunstans

A very painful telephone call to HQ resulted in lots of shouting, and asking who failed to check this chaps quals
turned out most of them were totally un related to the work we were carrying out, and were in fact a work of fiction

From the top page:

For one thing the President of a Court Martial isn't the equivalent of a Crown Court judge.