Going Large On A CV

That is epic.
Who knew there were such career paths open following RM Reserve cadet forces command?
Never having fish and chips in Harborough for sure..

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
For sheer lunacy value, this chap has quite a pedigree.

Andrew Siddle

Loving the bit where after a severe accident he sawed off his own head and had it transplanted onto someone else body.
Brilliant, but what the hell were you searching for when you found this nutter ?

That is just first class lunacy!

What a fantastic load of crap he has shared with the World.
Full on belly laughs.

Are there intellectual property rights on that? I have A friend has a couple of interviews tomorrow
I wouldn’t, unless you your friend is only going to the interviews to keep the Job Centre happy & doesn’t really want to work ;)

I need to update my CV and I think I am obviously missing a trick or two.

I am trying to find a form of words to convey the fact that for a while at the very (very) tail end of the Kosovo campaign I was the senior officer at HQ ARRC, Rheindahlen and liaised with the then Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR), General Wesley Clart.

Do I need to mention that a) it was during the night shift and that the only other occupants in the builder were the duty signaller and two security guards? And b) a member of General Clark’s office phoned to ask for someone’s home contact details?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

I am trying to find a form of words to convey the fact that for a while at the very (very) tail end of the Kosovo campaign I was the senior officer at HQ ARRC, Rheindahlen and liaised with the then Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR), General Wesley Clart.

Do I need to mention that a) it was during the night shift and that the only other occupants in the builder were the duty signaller and two security guards? And b) a member of General Clark’s office phoned to ask for someone’s home contact details?
Ohh where to start???

designated duty holder for a strategically critical organisation engaged in high profile geomarket wide operations, responsible for addressing and solving CEO level taskings, as well as managing a bespoke integrated team responsible for delivering 24/7 measurable outputs

Ohh where to start???

designated duty holder for a strategically critical organisation engaged in high profile geomarket wide operations, responsible for addressing and solving CEO level taskings, as well as managing a bespoke integrated team responsible for delivering 24/7 measurable outputs
...commended for serving NATO, Julie Andrews and Whoopi Goldberg on innumerable occasions...

'Sole responsibility for NATO forces in the Balkans reporting directly to Supreme Allied Commander Europe. Processing highly sensitive information in times of crisis etc etc.'

He's Friend of China?
Not to sure if that is good or bad.
He must be a legend on his 27 days a year with the Army Reserve

Here's a snip from Siddle's site just in case the throbber decides to take it down.

Many people may wonder why on earth I , in particular, would have been selected as an expenses paid overseas emissary/agent in the 1980's? Well it is not simple and was a matter of the way in which my life progressed. In my early teenage years there was an incident. I was out and about with a female friend. Somebody who I knew , and didn't especially like me, instructed two rural labourers to give me the "going over"! The person who instructed the two labourers to do some damage was my father and he paid them upfront in cash. Obviously we are talking about an incident that was recorded by the police and dealt with years and years ago. At the time of writing this it is 2018/2019 so the incident was about 33 years ago or so.

I was in the countryside and the two labourers suddenly appeared coming across the fields carrying tools. They grabbed the girl I was with and pushed me aside. They then took a carpenter's saw and sawed through her throat while holding her down. I got up again and managed to do some serious damage to one of them which he died from. The other one then laid into me. In the events that followed he ended up dead as did his colleague because I successfully tackled them and crippled both of the pair; but there was a price.

Both of my legs were smashed and one arm broken into pieces. Eventually we had Air Ambulance come to the scene of the crime as well as the Police force. I was informed that there was nothing to do to stop me from being a cripple for life. I said "Oh yes there is!" "My head and brain are still good". I then said "Cut off my head and use the remaining body of somebody who has just died" to restore me. They said "no it can't be done!" I said "Oh yes it can!" . I then took the saw that the two thugs had used on my female friend, with my one good arm, and started to saw through my own neck! I got half way through before I passed unconscious.

Here's a snip from Siddle's site just in case the throbber decides to take it down.

Many people may wonder why on earth I , in particular, would have been selected as an expenses paid overseas emissary/agent in the 1980's? Well it is not simple and was a matter of the way in which my life progressed. In my early teenage years there was an incident. I was out and about with a female friend. Somebody who I knew , and didn't especially like me, instructed two rural labourers to give me the "going over"! The person who instructed the two labourers to do some damage was my father and he paid them upfront in cash. Obviously we are talking about an incident that was recorded by the police and dealt with years and years ago. At the time of writing this it is 2018/2019 so the incident was about 33 years ago or so.

I was in the countryside and the two labourers suddenly appeared coming across the fields carrying tools. They grabbed the girl I was with and pushed me aside. They then took a carpenter's saw and sawed through her throat while holding her down. I got up again and managed to do some serious damage to one of them which he died from. The other one then laid into me. In the events that followed he ended up dead as did his colleague because I successfully tackled them and crippled both of the pair; but there was a price.

Both of my legs were smashed and one arm broken into pieces. Eventually we had Air Ambulance come to the scene of the crime as well as the Police force. I was informed that there was nothing to do to stop me from being a cripple for life. I said "Oh yes there is!" "My head and brain are still good". I then said "Cut off my head and use the remaining body of somebody who has just died" to restore me. They said "no it can't be done!" I said "Oh yes it can!" . I then took the saw that the two thugs had used on my female friend, with my one good arm, and started to saw through my own neck! I got half way through before I passed unconscious.

I read 65% of this before cracking one out.

For sheer lunacy value, this chap has quite a pedigree.

Andrew Siddle

Loving the bit where after a severe accident he sawed off his own head and had it transplanted onto someone else body.
Okay, I read the whole of his autobiography page..... And Im still not entirely sure what the hell I just read

Twats like Steven Windmill really piss me off.

It’s ok to brush him off as comedy, but basically he’s a lower-rung TA-type who has been able to big himself up by telling porkies about ops and tours in which better men than himself have lost their lives. In the USA this would be stolen valour.

We’re all jolly nice here on arrse but it’s worth calling out that as well as a source of comedy he’s a liar and a fraud.