Going Large On A CV

Mr Tweedy

Old-Salt
Commanded 200,000 Iraqi soldiers? This presumably means he was CGS of the Iraqi Army circa 2002...
Yep. According to his Linkedin profile he unexpectedly did that as a Lt Gen. and Chief of Police and some other stuff that's not real either.

Fair play to him though, he's not holding back on the tales on pretty much every forum he can find. at least he has some (albeit limited by his lack of spelling and grammar)ability in creative writing.

If I were to type 'Fat middle-aged Paedo' into Google images, this would be on the first line of hits

View attachment 368890
Well he’s shagging Victoria Coren & is all over radio & TV. Not done badly since we were at School together ;)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well he’s shagging Victoria Coren & is all over radio & TV. Not done badly since we were at School together ;)
If you reckon he's David Mitchell then ok he's not done badly in his career.

If you think he's who he claims to be and is pomping Victoria Coren then "not done badly" needs a serious revamping at Cave Plume.

Even David Mitchell could kick his lardy arse without breaking into a sweat.

QRK2

LE
Mine for years showed I was an APJI on the basis of a basic free fall course at JSPC(L). If I’d been back in the TA or with the cadets when I discovered this might have bunged the wings up ;)
Mine showed me as having a medal that I certainly have no recollection of being awarded.

Mr Tweedy

Old-Salt
The £18BN change programme is definitely the Defence Training Review, which he worked on as an SO1. He was charged with preparing a dataset demonstrating course pass rates over a period which would allow a baseline to be established against which betterment could be measured.... IIRC he gathered the wrong data, which caused all sorts of problems....
Jesus H Christ, if that is the case it is no wonder defence is F**ked. That should not be a job for an SO1. Even an AR one.

I have band 4 analysts doing the same sort of job in the NHS.

Late on the scene as usual.

There will be a whole host of former 6/7 Queens (V) bodies doing a twitch or two about this. He was known to some as "The man with no name". One annual camp he managed to piss so many people off that they refused to mention his name in conversation but just moved their arms in a circular motion.

I understand that whilst he was with the Watchkeepers' Pool (CVHQ RA) he was was not put forward for promotion to SO1/Lt Col within the Pool so he applied elsewhere and was successful. His MO was to make himself "invaluable" to those above him whilst being a thorough tool to his peers and subordinates.

Last edited:
Windmill of the mind Pt 2.

Wracking my aged brain, I remember being told that he was “redeployed” as a platoon commander for his own safety when he was working as a Social Security Fraud investigator. He nearly lost his fingers when the RO Adjutant slammed the drawer shut whilst Windmill was having a look at his platoons’ personnel files.

His South London based platoon had a certain reputation for an alternative view towards civilian employment. The platoon sergeant was once castigated by one his soldiers for fitting a burglar alarm to house he had been “casing”.

I send a quote of his a day to my HR department. He’s become a legend.

Today’s is:

Experience as a senior-level member of the military, ‘engine room’ private sector and central government leadership underpins a reputation as outcome-driven, resourceful, and inspiring performer who excels at turning ideas to reality, and converting chaos intro profit.

Oyibo

LE
I send a quote of his a day to my HR department. He’s become a legend.

Today’s is:
Are there intellectual property rights on that? I have A friend has a couple of interviews tomorrow

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
For sheer lunacy value, this chap has quite a pedigree.

Andrew Siddle

Loving the bit where after a severe accident he sawed off his own head and had it transplanted onto someone else body.
Good find, the Siddle creature is seriously ropeable.

Bogie_Bear

War Hero
He seems harmless and certainly passed an enjoyable half hour reading his autobiography. I like him, he'd make a fantastic dinner guest.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
He seems harmless and certainly passed an enjoyable half hour reading his autobiography. I like him, he'd make a fantastic dinner guest.
He's killed people, you know.

D

Deleted 60082

Good find, the Siddle creature is seriously ropeable.
I’ve been chortling so much reading his tripe that people have moved away from me on the train. What is it about a conflation of Royal Marines - Kent - security services that turns people into dribbling baboons?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
That is epic.
Who knew there were such career paths open following RM Reserve cadet forces command?
Never having fish and chips in Harborough for sure..

Latest Threads