Going down...

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Catnip_Toy, Feb 26, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies and Gentlemen....

It's time to share your preferences on this matter of world importance.

2. Since you made the poll I assume you cast the first swallow vote..........You're great................ ::) 8)

You missed a fourth part of the poll

4. Fire it all over your face like Jenna Jameson enjoys

3. Swallow...... it's impolite to spit  ;D

4. C_T

If you turned up at my door with that catsuit on, I would probably ND in my jeans thus denying you either option.
    :p :p :p

5. I would like to point out that I would recover quickly and allow you your democratic right to free choice!!!
    ;) ;) ;)

6. Hey lipstick,

I like to consider myself a 21st Century man. The advent of quality men's publications such as GQ and FHM have encouraged us to clean up our hygiene issues and dress with a bit more style.

As a 21C man I want to be stimulated mentally. Then, and only when you have feed my mind,  will I blow my load all over your grid!!!

;) ;) ;)

7. Nothing like getting to the point!  I cant condone this sort of behaviour..........ooh er misses!

8. You traitor muttley!!!!!
    :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

9. Dribble & Swallow... has its desired affect  ;).

10. Goddess you mucky bird

Fancy a beer and spuddin?

I recommend to the Board of Arrse Grown ups that all the birds on the site have to give the blokes a good Piping and tape the results and flog em

An Arrse Bukkake movie........Me first though, it was my idea

11. Ok MDN, thats the first twenty seconds of the movie covered, now how about my fifteen minutes of fame?

;) ;) ;)

12. If I thought there was ten to fifteen birds on thier knees witing for a money shot, I doubt I last the fifteen seconds ;D

But it wouldn't matter, Id be happy and the chicks don't count ;D

13. Sounds like a role reversal of the 'world's biggest gang bang' ...250+ men getting it on with Jasmin St Clair.