Going down on prostitutes...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by numbered_3, Mar 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...Yeah i've done it, but i refuse to believe im the only deviant b*stard on this forum that has, i can imagine some of you have done far worse!
    I'm not ashamed, but just how low can you go?!
  2. Ive never been with a prosser, but i did get off with a lezza in Bielefeld and pulled her tammy out with my teeth, does that count?
  3. A fellow prozzie eater. High five brother! As long as they give their clout a quick wipe before hand I'll eat them. Belizeans were my favourite.
  4. No, but it is akin to visiting a restaurant and eating a hearty meal, especially when you tear out their labia and swallow it.

All women are prostitutes and require skinning.
  5. I'm not quite sure they locked up the right guy for the Ipswich prossie murders :D
  6. Depends if you were first or last in the section.
  7. As long as you're not taking a pull on their weenie boy cocks
  8. I've got a mate (and yes it is a mate not me) Who was on a falkland tour he was offered a chance to travel on a navy ship to Rio during his 4 day R & R, where he promptly visited a whore house and as he couldn't preform decided to go down on them. I bet she smelt nice :D
  9. I know a guy who went down on a tramp. And i dont mean just a slag. A proper homeless tramp.
  10. F*ck me,you mean your mate (you) actually performed oral on a prostitute?
  11. ...so?! Wouldn't you?!
  12. You'll never get rid of that rotting Halibut smell as long as you live.
  13. That is what I was thinking. Unless they give a discount for YOUR services rendered.
  14. What the hell? Do you like, just go down on them and see what happens, or have you to clear it first? Interesting.
  15. Fuck off it wasn't me. I never use the "mate" story to cover up my own fuck ups. Besides I do have some standards.
    For anyone based at 16 regt Bicester in 1996 it was the short balding lad from A sqn who suffered from small man syndrome.