Going Commando...True Story

F

future_para92

I walked in to my AFCO the other day to get some info and the guy that had just walked in stroles up to the desk and tells the Recruiting Serg. in the most seedy voice ever "i wanna go commado in the infantry", to which the bloke at the desk replied "better lose those pants then"...poor guy...
and then once the guy worked out why me and the recruiting serg. were pissin our pants he said " nah serious mate", and this is how the convo went from there:

RecSerg: "so u have to be very fit to earn the green beret mate...what do you do?"
Guy: "i...play footy with ma mates at the park, and i did a huge 2 mile run the other day..."
RecSerg: "yeah how long that take you?"
Guy: "about half an hour"
RecSerg: "[Speechless]"
Guy:" so what do i need to do?"
RecSerg: " run home for starters"

Then the guy i was waiting for came in so i heard no more, but how i laughed after...jeeesus

any other funny AFCO encounters on here?

At pre-selection when we were doing the pullups it came to this mongs turn, he jumped up, did one and said 'there'. The PTI asked him politely to give it another shot but the guy refused and instead asked him 'why should i mate i did one just like the girl before me thats a pass' (flapping his arms about like some window-licker).

I don't think he passed.

Oh and at selection there was also this chavscum thing that constantly folded his arms and did a naff job folding the sheets causing all of us to recieve punishment in the form of pressups all throughout the day, grrreat!

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
We have Russians doing our recruitment now?

F

Format09

future_para92 said:
I walked in to my AFCO the other day to get some info and the guy that had just walked in stroles up to the desk and tells the Recruiting Serg. in the most seedy voice ever "i wanna go commado in the infantry", to which the bloke at the desk replied "better lose those pants then"...poor guy...
and then once the guy worked out why me and the recruiting serg. were pissin our pants he said " nah serious mate", and this is how the convo went from there:

RecSerg: "so u have to be very fit to earn the green beret mate...what do you do?"
Guy: "i...play footy with ma mates at the park, and i did a huge 2 mile run the other day..."

Then the guy i was waiting for came in so i heard no more, but how i laughed after...jeeesus

What will you change your username to if you get in the paras?

F

future_para92

vvaannmmaann said:
para 92.That didn't really happen did it?
Come on you are amongst friends.Tell us the truth.
for real mate!!! funniest day of my life

F

future_para92

Format09 said:
future_para92 said:

What will you change your username to if you get in the paras?

no idea havent thort about it ... any ideas? anyone

FP92- I hope you don't already have the tattoo to go along with the mong name. And take the beret down joe, you haven't earned it or the right to display it yet.

future_para92 said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Seventeen years and that's as good as it gets? You poor fecker.

F

future_para92

kabulronin said:
FP92- I hope you don't already have the tattoo to go along with the mong name. And take the beret down joe, you haven't earned it or the right to display it yet.
suck my balls i will earn it and i havent got the tatts done im not thick, the avatar represents the regiment i will join

future_para92 said:
kabulronin said:
suck my balls i will earn it and i havent got the tatts done im not thick, the avatar represents the regiment i will join
That's the spirit big lad,you tell'em now get training like feck :wink:

Are they chocolate covered- if they are Gungy 3 might be the battalion for you, not Fighting 2

future_para92 said:
vvaannmmaann said:
If that's the case,then I apologise for doubting the veracity of your story.

For what it's worth,there was a thread a while ago,about what to do and say when starting your training course.I will see if I can find it for you.The thread contains some very valuable information.

I thought his first post in the thread was mildly humorous actually.

Edited to reflect the fact that, just because I've had a shitty day, I shouldn't take it out on people here.

F

future_para92

vvaannmmaann said:
future_para92 said:
vvaannmmaann said:
If that's the case,then I apologise for doubting the veracity of your story.

For what it's worth,there was a thread a while ago,about what to do and say when starting your training course.I will see if I can find it for you.The thread contains some very valuable information.
no worries mate ye sounds good cheers

Fcuking unoriginal you are mate

The old Col who does Officer recruitment in East Anglia managed to crash his computer while filling in my details a little while back. He span around in his chair going, "Damn, damn, damn" for a good minute or so while I was trying to keep a straight face :D

Hes a nice enough gent if a little mad