Going Commando...True Story

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by future_para92, Oct 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I walked in to my AFCO the other day to get some info and the guy that had just walked in stroles up to the desk and tells the Recruiting Serg. in the most seedy voice ever "i wanna go commado in the infantry", to which the bloke at the desk replied "better lose those pants then"...poor guy...
    and then once the guy worked out why me and the recruiting serg. were pissin our pants he said " nah serious mate", and this is how the convo went from there:

RecSerg: "so u have to be very fit to earn the green beret mate...what do you do?"
    Guy: "i...play footy with ma mates at the park, and i did a huge 2 mile run the other day..."
    RecSerg: "yeah how long that take you?"
    Guy: "about half an hour"
    RecSerg: "[Speechless]"
    Guy:" so what do i need to do?"
    RecSerg: " run home for starters"

Then the guy i was waiting for came in so i heard no more, but how i laughed after...jeeesus

any other funny AFCO encounters on here?
  2. At pre-selection when we were doing the pullups it came to this mongs turn, he jumped up, did one and said 'there'. The PTI asked him politely to give it another shot but the guy refused and instead asked him 'why should i mate i did one just like the girl before me thats a pass' (flapping his arms about like some window-licker).

I don't think he passed.

Oh and at selection there was also this chavscum thing that constantly folded his arms and did a naff job folding the sheets causing all of us to recieve punishment in the form of pressups all throughout the day, grrreat!
  3. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

We have Russians doing our recruitment now?
  4. para 92.That didn't really happen did it?
    Come on you are amongst friends.Tell us the truth.
  5. What will you change your username to if you get in the paras?
  6. for real mate!!! funniest day of my life

7. no idea havent thort about it ... any ideas? anyone
  8. FP92- I hope you don't already have the tattoo to go along with the mong name. And take the beret down joe, you haven't earned it or the right to display it yet.
  9. funniest day of your life??? Seriously? You need to start getting out more
  10. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Seventeen years and that's as good as it gets? You poor fecker.
  11. suck my balls i will earn it and i havent got the tatts done im not thick, the avatar represents the regiment i will join
  12. That's the spirit big lad,you tell'em now get training like feck :wink:
  13. Are they chocolate covered- if they are Gungy 3 might be the battalion for you, not Fighting 2
  14. I hereby declare I have never,ever been in the mortars :D

Feckin bullsh1t 2 :wink: