Going bareback,better for mental health?

And lets not forget the risk of leaving any tell tale DNA behind...

WOW, gentlemen this is in the IC not the NAAFI!

Otherwise we would also add that the 'condom' keeps sweetcorn out of your japs-eye when doing her in the Starfish!

Seriously though, there was a study not too long ago that showed women who were regularly exposed to semen have a lesser risk of developing depression.

So, you see ladies - it's in your own interests to gut it out through the odd headache.

smartascarrots said:
Seriously though, there was a study not too long ago that showed women who were regularly exposed to semen have a lesser risk of developing depression.

So, you see ladies - it's in your own interests to gut it out through the odd headache.
Doctor's orders! :lol: But I'd still want a raincoat if I was paying by the pound. :wink: You never know where some of those slappers have been. :evil: :puker: :safe:

smartascarrots said:
Not mine - they usually end up with depression of the post-natal type :twisted:

In fact, Mr Wibbly-Wobbly now has to adopt a strict dress code if he want's to Party. I tried showing that the cost of a new top hat for every occasion equates to the cost of a child, but simple economic sense is not prevailing :evil:

Still, maybe if I add on the cost of the Prozac that might tip the balance in favour of self-medicating :D

Now I know why I was so happy when shagging the girlfriend!