• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Going backwards...

#1
Going backwards, I mean just how f*cking hard is that ? It's like going forwards but in another direction, for f*cks sake it's not rocket science, going backwards in a car or shall I use the technical term..reversing, easy cnuting peasy..well you would have thought, but no not for a woman, just can't grasp the concept of, if you are going backwards look in the same direction...whats difficult about that.... bloody f*cking nothing thats what...jesus shagging wept it's why cars have big f*uck off windows in them ...so you have all round visibility...is it too much to want...drive bollocking backwards ..look bleeding backwards......f*cking hell...AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH
 
#2
armourer said:
Going backwards, I mean just how f*cking hard is that ? It's like going forwards but in another direction, for f*cks sake it's not rocket science, going backwards in a car or shall I use the technical term..reversing, easy cnuting peasy..well you would have thought, but no not for a woman, just can't grasp the concept of, if you are going backwards look in the same direction...whats difficult about that.... bloody f*cking nothing thats what...jesus shagging wept it's why cars have big f*uck off windows in them ...so you have all round visibility...is it too much to want...drive bollocking backwards ..look bleeding backwards......f*cking hell...AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH
'cough cough cough'. I hope that you have not included all us women under that umbrella?!!
 
#3
I don’t drive after reversing around a corner on a driving test, coming into contact with an old lady with a zimmer frame, hitting the accelerator by mistake ( :roll: ) as she jumped clear I totalled her frame.....

:oops:

I also do dogs, roundabouts and various flower displays....

Beebs

get the brush, tar away!
 
#4
Arms, you havnt been involved in a lil accident with a lady have you?
Or........did you lend the wife your brand new car?
Or..........are you female and really angry with your lack of reversing ability? :lol:
 
#5
A bloody bloody bleeding shagging WOMAN ...growl snarl hiss..roar spitzz fume hiss...growl.....JESUS F*CKING CHRIST...hiss..snarl f*cking fume...roar......unintelligible ....growlhisspitsfumethumbgrindbollockshitbuggerblast...AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bleeding WOMAN reversed over my foot...........yer b*stard...bleeding....
 
#6
armourer said:
A bloody bloody bleeding shagging WOMAN ...growl snarl hiss..roar spitzz fume hiss...growl.....JESUS F*CKING CHRIST...hiss..snarl f*cking fume...roar......unintelligible ....growlhisspitsfumethumbgrindbollockshitbuggerblast...AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bleeding WOMAN reversed over my foot...........yer b*stard...bleeding....
opps.........


hehehehehehe


Beebs x
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#8
blessed baby cakes said:
I don’t drive after reversing around a corner on a driving test, coming into contact with an old lady with a zimmer frame, hitting the accelerator by mistake ( :roll: ) as she jumped clear I totalled her frame.....

:oops:

I also do dogs, roundabouts and various flower displays....

Beebs

get the brush, tar away!
You're supposed to take your face out of the Frey Bentos tin before setting off.

Fat people and cars.........it's not clever.
 

Latest Threads