Going back to your first post on ARRSE

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by meridian, Jan 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

Time to dredge up the past

2. Tis impossible for some. The 'Great Server Crash' of 2003 binned quite a few of mine and other 'sweats' posts on here.
  3. I see no old "sweats". No siree.
  4. The earliest post of mine I found was from Sat Jan 12, 2002. Christ, that was nearly last century ago.
  5. meridian

didnt realise there was a server crash, just showing my relative pup status!
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Something about parachuting (with another alias). Along the lines of 'Can I do discounted AFF or static line jumps easily if I am T.A. and how is the best way of going about it'. Can't find the thread, or the exact answer. Doh.
  7. I found mine on the "iran to have a Nuke in 16 Days???" thread Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:19 am!

I'm just a whippersnapper though......
  8. You is well old, innit :D
  9. my first post is on this thread, and yes I am very proud!
  10. First one I can find of mine (I too was a server crash victim, albeit a much less prolific poster than others) is a post suggesting John Pilger is an arrse.

A sentiment which causes me neither pride nor embarrassment, since it's merely a statement of the obvious.

Edited in a bid to make the first line make sense.
  11. meridian

Boom Boom

12. God knows. It was probably something in the ACF forum so i'm not ashamed as it was probably sensible.
  13. Got me an 'O2' via a strong 'whine' from dale & friends..embarassed..!!..not at all...considering the shit she posts..no intention of dropping my 'tag' ...'I'm luving it'.. 8)
  14. Ignore Dale (we all do). She is to this site what Gary Glitter is to child minding.