Going back to your first post on ARRSE

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
meridian said:
Time to dredge up the past

Embarrased/Proud?
Tis impossible for some. The 'Great Server Crash' of 2003 binned quite a few of mine and other 'sweats' posts on here.
I see no old "sweats". No siree.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Something about parachuting (with another alias). Along the lines of 'Can I do discounted AFF or static line jumps easily if I am T.A. and how is the best way of going about it'. Can't find the thread, or the exact answer. Doh.

I found mine on the "iran to have a Nuke in 16 Days???" thread Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:19 am!

IT_Guy said:
OK, here we go......

I found this site about a week ago and I'm a ex 'pongo' as my missus insists on calling be (She's a ex Crab).

I've been rolling around the floor crying with laughter at some of the threads, brilliant site, brings back some great memories.

Right, to the point:

Would it be such a bad thing for Iran to have a nuclear capability?

1. Pakistan, a muslim country with a military dictator as well as Osama hiding in the back garden already has them.
2. What exactly would they use it for, any use would result in immediate and complete loss of their right to exist as a nation and you don't become the leader of a country by being suicidal.
3. Do we have the right to treat a race of people as such mongs that they can't be allowed such technology.

As a Iranian, I would probably be thinking its a good thing as now the Septics couldn't bully and threaten as they are prone to do.

Just a thought.....be gentle with me :)
I'm just a whippersnapper though......

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
The earliest post of mine I found was from Sat Jan 12, 2002. Christ, that was nearly last century ago.
You is well old, innit :D

First one I can find of mine (I too was a server crash victim, albeit a much less prolific poster than others) is a post suggesting John Pilger is an arrse.

A sentiment which causes me neither pride nor embarrassment, since it's merely a statement of the obvious.

Edited in a bid to make the first line make sense.

God knows. It was probably something in the ACF forum so i'm not ashamed as it was probably sensible.

BlueDanubeWalt said:
Got me an 'O2' via a strong 'whine' from dale & friends..embarassed..!!..not at all...considering the s*** she posts..no intention of dropping my 'tag' ...'I'm luving it'.. 8)
Ignore Dale (we all do). She is to this site what Gary Glitter is to child minding.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
BlueDanubeWalt said:
Got me an 'O2' via a strong 'whine' from dale & friends..embarassed..!!..not at all...considering the s*** she posts..no intention of dropping my 'tag' ...'I'm luving it'.. 8)
Ignore Dale (we all do). She is to this site what Gary Glitter is to child minding.
Agreed.