Gods no - Sharkey Ward has got his own blog!

Discussion in 'Royal Navy' started by jim30, Aug 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well thats just ruined my pleasant bank holiday. I discovered this gem of a website, which is where one can hear the one true voice preach about how evil the RAF is.

Do you think someone should tell him that before writing angry letters to the Foreign Secretary complaining about 'RAF Transport Command', its worth checking whether such an organisation still exists? For the record it was scrapped in 1967, some 45 years ago...

Sharkey's World

2. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

He seems a liitle bitter. Wonder when the coronary is due?

3. Ignore him - he's clearly mad (and extraordinarily arrogant).

4. Yes, but he hates the RAF with a passion, so he does have some redeeming qualities. ;-)

• Like Like x 5
  5. Its been up for a couple years now, the reader comments on his RAF page are funny.

6. The RAF isn't evil. An evil organisation would be displeased by a casualty free airstrike. I think he means 'gay'. The RAF is gay.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

We could have a drinking game when he mentions "harrier" we all collectively consume a pint!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Surely bad form for one blogger to 'diss' another?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

If you can't diss people on the internet then one has to ask what is the point of it all surely?

10. "Surely bad form for one blogger to 'diss' another? "

I've been 'dissing' sharkey and his extremely odd, and hugely predjudiced views for years here - but I wouldnt 'diss' him on my blog.

PS - since when did we start talking 'ghetto'?

11. HHH

HHH LE

Is this Blog any better ?
    Thin Pinstriped Line

12. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

I think the answer is yes, by a factor of a gazillion

13. Dear, oh dear, oh dear!! He's really got an itch that needs scratching. Not surprised at his vitriol for all things light blue. He had a light blue hate-on when 892 were at Leuchars with their tooms, so any impression that his anti-RAF spleen venting started with the Falklands is somewhat mis-leading.

14. Philistines. Sharkey is the one true Messiah. You will all burn in HELLLL! Or at least in the 40 year old fuselage of a clapped out Tristar.

• Like Like x 1