God versus Mammon

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by samain11, Jan 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So! who signed the deeds on behalf of God then?
  2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

The scandal is not that the vatican use money they got from Mussolini but that the whole structure of their cult from St Peter's to the overly large church in some little town in Bolivia is built and maintained out of the pockets of some of the poorest people in the world.
  3. Yeah right, feed them to the lions.
  4. His earthly rep the Vicar of Christ of course....or his accountant of course.
  5. I would have loved to see the interview for that job..........Religous freaks...!
  6. Thats what I love about religion! and how it exposes the faithfuls stupidity...! the Dull *****....your reward is waiting in Heaven..! 72.5 Virgins...Waiting for you in Heaven...!
  7. Some German egghead reckons that "virgin" was mistranslated from a Syriac text, and should read "grape". I can understand why those "in the know" intend to take their earthly rewards.... just in case like.
  8. I dunno whether to hold God's coat, or Mammon's wallet????
  9. The portfolio is in the name of BRITISH GROLUX INVESTMENTS LIMITED which was formerly known as NETGRASP LIMITED. Company Check - Free company financial check on BRITISH GROLUX INVESTMENTS LIMITED. Registered number 03727578. Free company accounts. Companies House information

The current directors are;

Dr Paolo Mennini
    Miss Santina Vigilante
    Mr Aleandro Giovanni Ferrari
    Mr Peter Denis Sutherland
    Mr Robin Arthur Elidyr Herbert
    The Rt Hon Ralph Thomas Campion George Sherman Camoys

You couldn't make it up.
  10. Got to love the description.."afterlife insurance".
  11. The RC church is full of dodgy shit and the nearer you get to Rome the deeper the shit gets!

Italian mafia boss's tomb opened in search for missing girl | World news | guardian.co.uk

Can you imagine having one of the Krays buried in Westminster Abbey or St Pauls, with the possibility that a kidnapped girl was buried with him / instead of him?

All the above despite public protest, and without comment from the church!!!

That the girl was a daughter of a vatican official who was critical of corruption and financial shenanigans between the church and the Mafia!!!!

Have you noticed that Popes within a year of entering office all appear to be doped out of their minds?