God I love Police brutality!

A while back whilst i was still in the force/service, I was having a crafty smoke round the back of my nick and talking to a couple of guys from TSG who were having a break from harrassing the local football hooligans. (derby day in Sheffield can always be relied upon to create some fun)
Any way, one of them had been getting an earful from a particularly gobby little shiite, getting right in the TSG chaps face. The TSG bloke just gave him one of those little shoves to get him out of the way and the scrote stumbled backwards, tripped over a traffic cone and landed on hios arrse right on a fresh pile of horse dung.

FrankCastle said:
Perturbed said:
woody said:
When I worked in casualty one scrote having lost a fight in town was admitted .And for no apprent reason punched a student nurse breaking his nose .Police were there on another matter dragged him off .
He turned up the next day demanding treatment and help as the police had given him a kicking at the station .Was most put off when he was told to do one or we would call the police again :D .
:D Good!
Seconded! :D :twisted:
My missus works in a busy A & E near London. A couple of years ago a scrote decided to kick off in her department, said scrote decided to abuse an elderly couple in a bay being treated when they asked him to keep quiet. He then decided to try and punch my missus when she spoke to him. Big mistake. Ended up on the floor with her knee in his neck (she's a bit tasty in more ways than one my other arf :D ). Anyhow, the local old bill turn up who have a soft spot for the nurses (as we all do...the dirty minxes :wink: ). Scrote gets a proper shoeing in the van-they even invite her in for a go :twisted: Good skills.
Fast forward a year later. Same scrote gets pinged by the missus in the department...tells the arresting officer. Scrote dragged from the department by his scrawny neck.
Proper Policing at work. :D

woodyb said:
FrankCastle said:
Perturbed said:
woody said:
When I worked in casualty one scrote having lost a fight in town was admitted .And for no apprent reason punched a student nurse breaking his nose .Police were there on another matter dragged him off .
He turned up the next day demanding treatment and help as the police had given him a kicking at the station .Was most put off when he was told to do one or we would call the police again :D .
:D Good!
Seconded! :D :twisted:
My missus works in a busy A & E near London. A couple of years ago a scrote decided to kick off in her department, said scrote decided to abuse an elderly couple in a bay being treated when they asked him to keep quiet. He then decided to try and punch my missus when she spoke to him. Big mistake. Ended up on the floor with her knee in his neck (she's a bit tasty in more ways than one my other arf :D ). Anyhow, the local old bill turn up who have a soft spot for the nurses (as we all do...the dirty minxes :wink: ). Scrote gets a proper shoeing in the van-they even invite her in for a go :twisted: Good skills.
Fast forward a year later. Same scrote gets pinged by the missus in the department...tells the arresting officer. Scrote dragged from the department by his scrawny neck.
Proper Policing at work. :D
Please tell me you're wife has a twin sister! :D

When I was a kid I lobbed a brick through a neighbours tent whilst it was pitched in his garden, obvious is was me so the neighbour called the coppers, plod turned up and took me home where they and my mother started giving me grief about what I had done. I gave them some lip and one of the large plod's punched me in back of the head not once, but twice and knocked me onto my arrse. I looked at my mam for help and she basically said "you deserved that you little git". Dont mess with plod!

FrankCastle said:
You want to be beaten up by a nurse's sister?

roguetrooper1981 said:
FrankCastle said:
You want to be beaten up by a nurse's sister?
Hey, I'm not proud - I'll take what contact I can get! :D

VarSity said:
Anyone else got any other interesting storys of Police knocking seven shades out of people?
yeah I've got a good one. One evening, a young plucky arby was happily curled up on sofa with a previous arbyette, enjoying a night of beer and potato crisps of selected flavours, when arbyette demands pizza. Being of fine standing, the young arby leaps to action, and bimbles his way down to pizza shop and orders on 21" Margheroni (margherita and Peperoni). As he steps out of pizza shop he hears a member of her Majesty's fine boys in blue calling him to stop. The officer informs him that arby has been seen on cctv outside nearby bar glassing bouncer. "Not possible I'm afraid officer, for I have been entertaining young arbyette all evening, see, here is the pizza she required, notice also, I am not intoxicated, surely a case of mistaken identity?" "Not so", informs the PC, "You are indeed the young man we require, step into our van, you must go to station with us". "Very well officer, as unhappy as I am, I will go, may I first call arbyette to inform her as she will be worried." "no you may not" at which point officer, slaps phone out of arby's hand, breaking said phone on ground and proceds to tw'at fcuk out of arby.

That little stunt cost you dearly, didn't it, Former PC S*even M*ore of W*st Midlands Police, you fat, useless, pensionless cnut. Last I heard you were working in Frits GLS Warehouse outside coventy. Life's tough, eh? Especially when you work out all your pent up fustration over your inability to maintain an erection on a young student, in front of a packed kebab shop and a mobile cctv van. You spaz.

arby said:
VarSity said:
Anyone else got any other interesting storys of Police knocking seven shades out of people?
yeah I've got a good one. One evening, a young plucky arby was happily curled up on sofa with a previous arbyette, enjoying a night of beer and potato crisps of selected flavours, when arbyette demands pizza. Being of fine standing, the young arby leaps to action, and bimbles his way down to pizza shop and orders on 21" Margheroni (margherita and Peperoni). As he steps out of pizza shop he hears a member of her Majesty's fine boys in blue calling him to stop. The officer informs him that arby has been seen on cctv outside nearby bar glassing bouncer. "Not possible I'm afraid officer, for I have been entertaining young arbyette all evening, see, here is the pizza she required, notice also, I am not intoxicated, surely a case of mistaken identity?" "Not so", informs the PC, "You are indeed the young man we require, step into our van, you must go to station with us". "Very well officer, as unhappy as I am, I will go, may I first call arbyette to inform her as she will be worried." "no you may not" at which point officer, slaps phone out of arby's hand, breaking said phone on ground and proceds to tw'at fcuk out of arby.

That little stunt cost you dearly, didn't it, Former PC S*even M*ore of W*st Midlands Police, you fat, useless, pensionless cnut. Last I heard you were working in Frits GLS Warehouse outside coventy. Life's tough, eh? Especially when you work out all your pent up fustration over your inability to maintain an erection on a young student, in front of a packed kebab shop and a mobile cctv van. You spaz.
You're right - that WAS a good one! :lol:

Outrage bus at the ready I am absolutely disgusted by this whole thread and will be forwarding it the IPCC forthwith.

IPCC being the Independent Police Compliments Commission and I am disgusted that in this day and age not one single poster has a You-tube clip, come on lads get with the programme technology, technology technology do your phones not have videos!!!

Carry on Officer shoe on for all your worth, a for once happy tax payer

[quote="cbgramc"I am disgusted that in this day and age not one single poster has a You-tube clip, come on lads get with the programme technology, technology technology do your phones not have videos!!!

Carry on Officer shoe on for all your worth, a for once happy tax payer[/quote]
Doesn't count as police brutality, but still funny as the scrote cries for help!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngCzGw9vIhE

Well, my cousin once got arrested as he was in the passenger seat of a car being driven by his friend who was more than a little inebriated. My cousin, being more than a gentleman, decided to thank the office for potentially saving his life by preventing him to drive the car home by calling him a cnut and attempting a backhanded slap of their female officer attempting to intervene. Of course, plod having manners more than equalling my cousins, arrested him. Cue a good shoeing in the cells while handcuffed and too drunk to feel a fcuking thing!

He was a right mess the next day, some bruised ribs and a couple of black eyes, but he at least sobered up and took it all the chin (excuse the pun) and admitted he deserved it, the little shite!

Werewolf said:
woodyb said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Please post piccie of your wife in uniform.Thank you in advance.

which one (uniform)? There are many...... :wink: :wink: 8) 8)

standing by for the deluge.....
For God's sake man, you have to ask?! 8O

Shortest and tightest of course! :drool:
fcking hell-jap sniper!!!Took all of one minute to post a reply :lol: :lol: good skills that man. Hmmm...have to analyse the collection... CC1 wait out!!

FrankCastle said:
arby said:
VarSity said:

You're right - that WAS a good one! :lol:
you're telling me! Comp paid for my first bike.

acidedge said:
[quote="cbgramc"I am disgusted that in this day and age not one single poster has a You-tube clip, come on lads get with the programme technology, technology technology do your phones not have videos!!!

Carry on Officer shoe on for all your worth, a for once happy tax payer
Doesn't count as police brutality, but still funny as the scrote cries for help!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngCzGw9vIhE

Well, my cousin once got arrested as he was in the passenger seat of a car being driven by his friend who was more than a little inebriated. My cousin, being more than a gentleman, decided to thank the office for potentially saving his life by preventing him to drive the car home by calling him a cnut and attempting a backhanded slap of their female officer attempting to intervene. Of course, plod having manners more than equalling my cousins, arrested him. Cue a good shoeing in the cells while handcuffed and too drunk to feel a fcuking thing!

He was a right mess the next day, some bruised ribs and a couple of black eyes, but he at least sobered up and took it all the chin (excuse the pun) and admitted he deserved it, the little shite![/quote]

I suspect they would have subdued him a fair bit quicker if the cameraman wasn't filming them in he process. So much for his mate Neil.

woodyb said:
Werewolf said:
woodyb said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Please post piccie of your wife in uniform.Thank you in advance.

which one (uniform)? There are many...... :wink: :wink: 8) 8)

standing by for the deluge.....
For God's sake man, you have to ask?! 8O

Shortest and tightest of course! :drool:
fcking hell-jap sniper!!!Took all of one minute to post a reply :lol: :lol: good skills that man. Hmmm...have to analyse the collection... CC1 wait out!!
Thank you, Sir! :D

Roger that. Standing by to recieve... :salut:

errrr. how do you post pictures on here? Never done it before on here. Doh!
I thought this was a 'police brutality' thread......now it's threataning to turn into a totty fest...squaddies eh? Any excuse :)

woodyb said:
errrr. how do you post pictures on here? Never done it before on here. Doh!
I thought this was a 'police brutality' thread......now it's threataning to turn into a totty fest...squaddies eh? Any excuse :)
You say that like it's a bad thing! :twisted:

BambiBasher said:
VarSity said:
(EDIT: My Uncles dead he heard this blow connect... )
Now that is loud
Bastard!!! I just got back from rugby training and I think me pissing my pants has just got me a punctured lung by an already fractured rib.

When my dad was in the Met he and his colleague were chasing a Yardie and pinned him to the ground when they eventually caught up with him. My dad pulled out his heavy wooden truncheon and proceeded to strike the said crim over the head. He still has the truncheon under his bed with a split down the middle and daylight showing through it.

The next time he tried that he hit his own knee. That'll teach him, the fucking pig!