God I hate this advert! Aaarrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!

Do you keep watching it 'cos there's a bird in the bath in it? Does it make you want to go back to sheep, is that it?

Too right, I'd plumb her as long as there's no hair in the plughole.

I would, as long as she kept her mouth shut cause it leads me onto my next new post of whats the most irritating regional accent that really fucks you off ~ for me Yorkshireish ala this advert or Geordie ala Shezza or finally Scouse ala any lass from Liverpool!

This could get interesting, now, where's that popcorn?

I dunno if its the most annoying. What I do know is that this morning was the first time I've seen the new 3 advert, the one with the moonwalking horse and its since been on about 20 fucking times. It's rapidly approaching Barry Scott/ cillit bang levels of cuntery.

M

MrsBee

I dunno if its the most annoying. What I do know is that this morning was the first time I've seen the new 3 advert, the one with the moonwalking horse and its since been on about 20 fucking times. It's rapidly approaching Barry Scott/ cillit bang levels of cuntery.
I love that pony! #danceponydance has kept me entertained on this ward along with the Dr that has a lisp

It's rapidly getting up there with the go compare man and that stupid dancing cunt off of the we buy any car ads.