God hates Fags

#1
From the LA Times last week.

Ruth Malhotra went to court last month for the right to be intolerant.

Malhotra says her Christian faith compels her to speak out against homosexuality. But the Georgia Institute of Technology, where she's a senior, bans speech that puts down others because of their sexual orientation.

Imagine trying this on in a court in the UK.

I thought it didn't get any better than this until I found this site:

God hates Fags.com
No it's not about smoking!


Quack
 
#2
That final site is horrible. They're enjoying the fact that american servicemen are dying and calling for pickets at their funerals. That's plain disgusting. There's intolerance and there's this. Extremists are wrong...
 
#3
crabby said:
That final site is horrible. They're enjoying the fact that american servicemen are dying and calling for pickets at their funerals. That's plain disgusting. There's intolerance and there's this. Extremists are wrong...
It's unbelievable. I would have thought that the US would be the last place it could go on.
They are the same sort of Fcknuts that kill doctors for performing abortions!

If it were the funeral of one of my mates I would end up in the slammer for sure.

Quack
 
#4
Well that just about sums up everything I hate about religion (all of them). Thanking god when your own soldiers are killed FFS. Thats just sick, whatever team they bat for. This sort of drivel I would expect from an islamic extremist but from the yankee bible belt???? It just proves ALL religion is flawed somewhere along the line. But thats a topic all on its own.

Disgusted but not suprised LT.
 
#5
Perhaps homos should be offered the chance to become Muslims. I understand bumming wee boys is almost compulsory in that religion?
 
#6
Several states have passed, or are passing legislation making protesting at funerals illegal. There is some dispute amongst the Academia as to whether or not these statutes are Constitutional.

There is a counter to this crowd, it's called the Patriot Riders (They have a website), and they go around on their Harleys looking really mean and intimidating, and drowning out the protestors with their exhausts.

NTM
 
#7
That site is un-fcuking-believable! I dread to think what would happen if someone tried to turn up at a Brit Mil funeral. I would stand against them. I cannot believe that these people haven't been slotted!
 
#8
I'm not an easy person to wind up, but that site did it!!
Obviously, counter-protests aren't going to work with these shitbirds. We need someone with experience in dealing with religious fanatics.
To that end, I would suggest giving the infamous Abu-Ghraib guards a full pardon in return for sorting these jokers out! It probably won't solve anything, but it would be fun to watch Lyndie England and Sabrina Harman fighting over who got to keep Pastor Freds ears as a trophy :twisted:
 
#9
scuse the french

but there cunts!!

I would gladdly spend days hurting these twats, lets all get flights and go over and michael flatley on their bastard heads!
 
#10
There is a 'Contact Us' page on said site...

I wonder how long it would be before Arrsers could piss them off enough to shut them down?
 
#11
YankMarine said:
I'm not an easy person to wind up, but that site did it!!
Obviously, counter-protests aren't going to work with these shitbirds. We need someone with experience in dealing with religious fanatics.
To that end, I would suggest giving the infamous Abu-Ghraib guards a full pardon in return for sorting these jokers out! It probably won't solve anything, but it would be fun to watch Lyndie England and Sabrina Harman fighting over who got to keep Pastor Freds ears as a trophy :twisted:
I'd choose a different part of his anatomy :twisted:

They are barking mad - this for example is just sick

from their website
 
#12
ytomk said:
There is a 'Contact Us' page on said site...

I wonder how long it would be before Arrsers could urine them off enough to shut them down?
Lets do it
 
#14
California_Tanker said:
Several states have passed, or are passing legislation making protesting at funerals illegal. There is some dispute amongst the Academia as to whether or not these statutes are Constitutional.

There is a counter to this crowd, it's called the Patriot Riders (They have a website), and they go around on their Harleys looking really mean and intimidating, and drowning out the protestors with their exhausts.

NTM
Thats not good enough. They really need to wrap a few motorcycle chains around a few skulls :evil: If anything like that happens over here. I will personally go out my fcuking way to inflict maximum pain & suffering on the tw@ts. Un-fcuking- belivable what some scumbags get brain washed into. Religion eh!!! who fcuking needs it ?

LT.
 
#15
might I suggest setting up a junk email account first then sending them, say 50 to 100 emails each? they do say they use filters so I suggest not calling them tw@s in the subject line just piece it into the heading or............

now this is just a thought that's just come to me, why don't one of us (ill do it) send them a "I agree totally type email asking for more support for our "organisation" that's were just trying to set up over here, a sort of ally eventually we might be able to persuade one or more of these shites to come over to do a talk (these people tend to have lots of money) were upon we could give him/her a "lecture" all of our own!

what dya think?
 
#16
well thats my reply sent. Thinking about inviting them on to this website and see how much they can handle,

What do you reckon boys????????
 
#17
You'll find the Patriot Guard Riders Website Here

Sound like a very organised crowd and all due respect to them, possibly worth sending them an email of solidarity.

Jimima
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#20
And that is why smoking has been banned in pubic (ooops public) places.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Provost The NAAFI Bar 64
sunoficarus The NAAFI Bar 12
Biped The NAAFI Bar 25

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top