God Hates Fags (allegedly)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biped, Apr 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Right folks, many of you have heard of the Westboro Baptist Church in the USA who are the self same family who starred in 'The Most Hated Family in America' documentary recently.

They have recently penned a missive to the UK in which they roundly insult us and make mockery of our national anthem (even though what they say about Bliar is completely true).
    I want to start a thread in which firstly, I provide their edited version of our anthem and secondly, the great community of Arrse tries to come up with a better version aimed at the Baptist Church and its familial degenerates.

All in the name of fun you understand.

As offensive as it is, below is THEIR version of our anthem:

God Hates Your Queen & Land!
    God hates your filthy Queen,
    Many large lies we’ve seen,
    fall from her lips!
    She caused the troops to die,
    Her pomp is just a lie,
    Her diplomats are filthy fags;
    Now God hates your Queen!
    God sent the latent foe,
    And the assassin’s blow,
    God hates your Queen!

To her God’s finger points,
    He’ll break your British joints,
    Your filthy mother is your pomp,
    Now God hates your Queen!
    Your royal whores abound
    God will not hear a sound
    Of your false prayers
    He sent Iran to you
    With you – He’ll let them do
    Whatever punishment He’s planned
    Now God hates your land!

England Military Song Well,
    you told all the buggers to Come on in
    Then you fussed and you fumed
    when we Called it a sin
    Now you stand and you scratch
    Your faeces crusted chin
    And wonder why God killed
    Your soldiers again
    They are all gone to hell,
    and you Know it’s the truth
    But you mock and decry how we
    Have no real proof
    And you look to the Bible
    and call It a spoof
    You’ll know we are right when
    God smashes your tooth (Chorus)

God hates, He hates,
    God hates Your troops God hates,
    He hates, God hates Your troops
    You laugh and mock
    at this plain Simple truth
    But soon He is coming
    then you’ll Have your proof

2. I like it...has rhythm :p

Should we should dedicate ourselves to wind these fck-heads up?

3. No smoking in heaven then....

4. You have too much time on your hands.

It's Friday, the sun is shining, go for a walk in the walk, find a beer garden!

5. I think it's our moral duty to, Her Maj being Defender of the Faith and all!

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Totally agree - we have an obligation as Her Majesty's subjects to right this wrong and send these inbred muppets spiralling into a frenzy of religious indignation and stupidity (if they can actually spiral any more than they do already). :twisted:

7. Could it be that (bad) imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

This lot clearly share the universal US envy of our being British. As they jolly well should.

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Jealousy is such a bitter thing. Perhaps they should be reminded that Envy is a SIN!!!

9. Before, it was just septic baiting. Now they've gone a step too chuffing far. Personally, I'd like to get hold of Mrs Felps-Roper, and cable tie her to the front of the landy, tennis ball mit ducktape to shut the silly whooer up. Then I'd drive back to said picket wearing nowt but a Tommy's Tin Hat, a Prince Philip halow'een mask and a dollop of copper grease and give her a good, thorough backscuttling. Then tattoo "Happiness is a stretched rim" on her forehead before returning her to her bunch of deluded, evil, inbred fools.

I will be setting up a PayPal account for donations to the flight... and hand-picking a cameraman in the near future.

10. Would that be the document dated 1 April?

11. Amen to that Brother!!!

12. Agreed.

Subsitute Blair for "The Queen" and I wouldn't have such a problem with some of the content - as they're obviously complete cnuts noone should listen to. However, they're complete cnuts who just slagged off the Queen :evil: :evil:

At least we're safe in the knowledge they'll burn in hell...

13. And so is an inability to write verse that rhymes and scans. A venial sin, maybe, but still worth a few candles . . . :twisted:

I'd sooner be with all the demons in Hell than in the company of this kind of ghastly, unlettered American. :roll:

TG it's nearly Bushmills o'clock. :lol:

14. Perhaps if we kidnap them and their kids and blowtorch the kiddies we can educate them as to why it's not nice to want people to burn in hell as well as stamping out their blood lines!

15. :twisted:
    do donations get a copy of video or will that be extra ?
    for artist reasons only use 276 grease as copper slip will make your pubes look ginger! 8O