God Hates Fags (allegedly)

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Right folks, many of you have heard of the Westboro Baptist Church in the USA who are the self same family who starred in 'The Most Hated Family in America' documentary recently.

They have recently penned a missive to the UK in which they roundly insult us and make mockery of our national anthem (even though what they say about Bliar is completely true).
I want to start a thread in which firstly, I provide their edited version of our anthem and secondly, the great community of Arrse tries to come up with a better version aimed at the Baptist Church and its familial degenerates.

All in the name of fun you understand.

As offensive as it is, below is THEIR version of our anthem:

God Hates Your Queen & Land!
God hates your filthy Queen,
Many large lies we’ve seen,
fall from her lips!
She caused the troops to die,
Her pomp is just a lie,
Her diplomats are filthy fags;
Now God hates your Queen!
God sent the latent foe,
And the assassin’s blow,
God hates your Queen!

To her God’s finger points,
He’ll break your British joints,
Your filthy mother is your pomp,
Now God hates your Queen!
Your royal whores abound
God will not hear a sound
Of your false prayers
He sent Iran to you
With you – He’ll let them do
Whatever punishment He’s planned
Now God hates your land!

England Military Song Well,
you told all the buggers to Come on in
Then you fussed and you fumed
when we Called it a sin
Now you stand and you scratch
Your faeces crusted chin
And wonder why God killed
Your soldiers again
They are all gone to hell,
and you Know it’s the truth
But you mock and decry how we
Have no real proof
And you look to the Bible
and call It a spoof
You’ll know we are right when
God smashes your tooth (Chorus)

God hates, He hates,
God hates Your troops God hates,
He hates, God hates Your troops
You laugh and mock
at this plain Simple truth
But soon He is coming
then you’ll Have your proof

You have too much time on your hands.

It's Friday, the sun is shining, go for a walk in the walk, find a beer garden!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
moving-target-survivor said:
I like it...has rhythm :p

Should we should dedicate ourselves to wind these fck-heads up?
I think it's our moral duty to, Her Maj being Defender of the Faith and all!
Totally agree - we have an obligation as Her Majesty's subjects to right this wrong and send these inbred muppets spiralling into a frenzy of religious indignation and stupidity (if they can actually spiral any more than they do already). :twisted:

Could it be that (bad) imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

This lot clearly share the universal US envy of our being British. As they jolly well should.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
caubeen said:

This lot clearly share the universal US envy of our being British. As they jolly well should.
Jealousy is such a bitter thing. Perhaps they should be reminded that Envy is a SIN!!!

Before, it was just septic baiting. Now they've gone a step too chuffing far. Personally, I'd like to get hold of Mrs Felps-Roper, and cable tie her to the front of the landy, tennis ball mit ducktape to shut the silly whooer up. Then I'd drive back to said picket wearing nowt but a Tommy's Tin Hat, a Prince Philip halow'een mask and a dollop of copper grease and give her a good, thorough backscuttling. Then tattoo "Happiness is a stretched rim" on her forehead before returning her to her bunch of deluded, evil, inbred fools.

I will be setting up a PayPal account for donations to the flight... and hand-picking a cameraman in the near future.

sarnian said:
Before, it was just septic baiting. Now they've gone a step too chuffing far. Personally, I'd like to get hold of Mrs Felps-Roper, and cable tie her to the front of the landy, tennis ball mit ducktape to shut the silly whooer up. Then I'd drive back to said picket wearing nowt but a Tommy's Tin Hat, a Prince Philip halow'een mask and a dollop of copper grease and give her a good, thorough backscuttling. Then tattoo "Happiness is a stretched rim" on her forehead before returning her to her bunch of deluded, evil, inbred fools.

I will be setting up a PayPal account for donations to the flight... and hand-picking a cameraman in the near future.
Amen to that Brother!!!

sarnian said:

Agreed.

Subsitute Blair for "The Queen" and I wouldn't have such a problem with some of the content - as they're obviously complete cnuts noone should listen to. However, they're complete cnuts who just slagged off the Queen :evil: :evil:

At least we're safe in the knowledge they'll burn in hell...

Biped said:
caubeen said:

Jealousy is such a bitter thing. Perhaps they should be reminded that Envy is a SIN!!!
And so is an inability to write verse that rhymes and scans. A venial sin, maybe, but still worth a few candles . . . :twisted:

I'd sooner be with all the demons in Hell than in the company of this kind of ghastly, unlettered American. :roll:

TG it's nearly Bushmills o'clock. :lol:

sarnian said:

:twisted:
do donations get a copy of video or will that be extra ?
for artist reasons only use 276 grease as copper slip will make your pubes look ginger! 8O

FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
Perhaps if we kidnap them and their kids and blowtorch the kiddies we can educate them as to why it's not nice to want people to burn in hell as well as stamping out their blood lines!
:headbang:
one way to stop breeding , detonators down the japs eye let body heat do the rest :twisted:

Ahem, to the tune of Jerusalem...

And did you cnuts, with big foreheads,
Get confused along the line
Haitch Em the Queen,
'O Blessed Liz
Is the Master of Mankind

Never mind,
Your silly book, or your slack arrsed
Father
A repressive backslider, like no otherr

He used to take
It up the chute
With Big Bubba's plums
On his chin
To give his pr*ck, some excercise
His mother's cavernous chuff, he dipp'd in

And that is why, six dozen of you
Are ravings mongs with wonky limbs
And while you rant, and rave and scream.....

I'll be drinking, smoking, having plenty of sex and generally be not wasting my short time on this planet believing the mad rantings of ancient hermits.

Rest assured at least that in England's green and pleasant lands you would not be tolerated - for picketing funerals you would most likely end up as hardcore for the fifth lane of the M25.

In this, and many other respects, the British have got things far more right than the whoopsies we left on America's shores centuries ago.

That's damn true, What. I was thinking of the possible horror of being corroded to that foetid ricker forever, and having to ask the cameraman to do a Col Faulkner and angle-grind off my todger to make good our escape.

But on balance, I'd rather not look like I have fox's pubes. Thank you most kindly for the correction.

I agree that these people are absolute fuck ends, but is it just me or would the daughters of this family get it? I watched the programme in horror but got slightly aroused when the girls were on (They're 20 something by the way) am I a freak? :oops:

No, I'd tap em. If only to send pictures to Mum, Grandad, and the whole sorry lot. With any luck, they'd be chucked out of that fcuked up 'community' and could live like normal people again. The Felps-Ropers are child abusers in the psychological sense - pure and simple. Why haven't their youngest been taken into care?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Provost The NAAFI Bar 64
sunoficarus The NAAFI Bar 12
asmallbrownduck The NAAFI Bar 57