God botherers , these people are terrifying !

#2
Wah.
 
#5
Markintime said:
brokerboy said:
http://christwire.org/2010/05/how-to-spot-a-masturbator/ :D
If you can't be bothered to comment on it why should anyone else?
I'm not bothered if people comment on it or not , obviously unlike you i've got a life and have normal interaction with people such as friends and workmates through the medium of speech , either by phone or face to face and dont live my life through a message board, i put it up for people to look at and have a laugh. Why not join a dating agency or a local sports club or something, you might make some friends , lighten up and stop venting your frustration at others at your lack of a social life.
 
#6
brokerboy said:
Markintime said:
brokerboy said:
http://christwire.org/2010/05/how-to-spot-a-masturbator/ :D
If you can't be bothered to comment on it why should anyone else?
I'm not bothered if people comment on it or not , obviously unlike you i've got a life and have normal interaction with people such as friends and wormates through the medium of speech , either by phone or face to face and dont live my life through a message board, i put it up for people to look at and have a laugh. Why not join a dating agency or a local sports club or something, you might make some friends , lighten up and stop venting your frustration at others at your lack of a social life.
Might wanna stop eating so much pork then boet.
 
#8
futurebootie said:
brokerboy said:
Markintime said:
brokerboy said:
http://christwire.org/2010/05/how-to-spot-a-masturbator/ :D
If you can't be bothered to comment on it why should anyone else?
I'm not bothered if people comment on it or not , obviously unlike you i've got a life and have normal interaction with people such as friends and wormates through the medium of speech , either by phone or face to face and dont live my life through a message board, i put it up for people to look at and have a laugh. Why not join a dating agency or a local sports club or something, you might make some friends , lighten up and stop venting your frustration at others at your lack of a social life.
Might wanna stop eating so much pork then boet.
:eek:
 
U

uncle_ho

Guest
#10
brokerboy said:
Markintime said:
brokerboy said:
http://christwire.org/2010/05/how-to-spot-a-masturbator/ :D
If you can't be bothered to comment on it why should anyone else?
I'm not bothered if people comment on it or not , obviously unlike you i've got a life and have normal interaction with people such as friends and workmates through the medium of speech , either by phone or face to face and dont live my life through a message board, i put it up for people to look at and have a laugh. Why not join a dating agency or a local sports club or something, you might make some friends , lighten up and stop venting your frustration at others at your lack of a social life.
Good Drills, I think I have some dust in my eye, RIP, WAH
 
#11
Great find :)



Of course it doen't fill me with much confidence in some American doctors!!
 
#13
I woulda thought the shades wouold have been more useful as splash deflectors.
 
#14
futurebootie said:
I woulda thought the shades wouold have been more useful as splash deflectors.
do we take that as a guilty plea FB? 8)
 
#16
Cuddles said:
futurebootie said:
I woulda thought the shades wouold have been more useful as splash deflectors.
do we take that as a guilty plea FB? 8)
Mine doesnt reach my face :(...












It shoots down jetliners

Badoom tish

Edit: Just found this re. sodomy..

What these couples really need is to find pleasure in parenting, to take joy in the athletic and academic successes of their children, to be humble but hardworking members of their community, whether it’s being more active in your church or volunteering to fight the homeless
Wonderful people the yanks, even have hobo gladiators, truely the land of the free.
 
#17
'Teens believe sodomy is a cool thing to do. It’s like cigarettes and MTV'

Yes I remember being at school hiding round the back of the sportshall having a sneaky fag followed by a quick bit of bumming. These people shouldn't be allowed scissors let alone access to the internet.
 
#19
brokerboy said:
http://www.crabrevenge.com/
its a boring day at work !! :eek:
Never seen that in my life, no siree never.
 
#20
Excellent find brokerboy! but what were you searching for when you came across it??

The author clearly has a lot of time on his hands but with interests as varied as this "Stephenson Billings is an Investigative Journalist, Motivational Children's Party Entertainer and Antique Soda Bottle Collector all in one special, blessed package!", why wouldn't he?

Love the link to "Do Gay Pets go to Heaven".... priceless!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top