God Botherers Park For Free (On Sundays) In Woking

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't believe it!

Does that mean I can park for free outside a mosque on Fridays?
Depends if you are parked in the exploding or non-exploding parking space.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
unless 'Baby' Jesus is Dr Who by now he's no longer a baby. summat to do with being around 2 thousand years old.

and yes, he probably knows I'm a cunt too.

Why the fuck should you get to park for free just because you're going to church?

Yes, it's like the NHS trying to ban obese munters and geezers when on the wards for fat related matters, their families keep bringing in massive cakes, double fries, biscuits, Big Maks and other 'healthy foods' because their fat sick releative in hospital looks a bit 'peeky & hungry'.

I can remember way back when, in the Land of my Fathers (Scotland), when to get a wee drinkie on the Sabbath you had to be a bona fide traveller (not the Dale farmers type), and get a load of your pals, hire a bus and travel to the next town a few miles away, and then go into a Hotel Bar....... 'Twere strange times theyw ere, then they introduced ALL Day Pubs, and us Scots have always been the same...... hic, hic.... ".. and twa deep fried, buttered, Bridies please Jimmy... wheesht.. whit ye lookin at...!"

Good news for atheists in Salisbury as the council grants no concessions on Sundays so everyone gets to pay

And good news for God yesterday having been bothered by one less individual.
We had a small gathering for a couple of hours in amesbury, the last guy to arrive had to search for somewhere to park down the road and received an earful on his return. With 2 gaps to be found be decided not to obstruct the driveway with a drop curb in front but to park next door where there was a gate but it had a via got chain & lock and no drop curb.
He prevented a god botherer from driving to church, next door was vacant and convenient to block but without the guidance of The Lord Ian didn't know that

G

goatrutar

Good news for atheists in Salisbury as the council grants no concessions on Sundays so everyone gets to pay

And good news for God yesterday having been bothered by one less individual.
We had a small gathering for a couple of hours in amesbury, the last guy to arrive had to search for somewhere to park down the road and received an earful on his return. With 2 gaps to be found be decided not to obstruct the driveway with a drop curb in front but to park next door where there was a gate but it had a via got chain & lock and no drop curb.
He prevented a god botherer from driving to church, next door was vacant and convenient to block but without the guidance of The Lord Ian didn't know that
Baby Jesus has no fucking idea what you're on about. And he thinks you're a cunt as well.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)