god botherers and on a sunday ffs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Feb 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I just got back from walking the dogs on the downs only to find the god botherers had beaten me too it. 6 years at this house and they wait until I'm out before they raid us. Ugly nipper No2 answered the door and I didnt have my anti god botherer sign up. never mind I 've put it up on the inside of my porch window now. How long until the Council stasi take me to court?
    Sunday is a day of rest for practising range skills or the beast with 2 backs if you can get the kids out long enough!
  2. I would have asked them why (if it was so important to them), weren't they at Church?
  3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I don't know, Ugly but if they do I'll look forward to updates on what they charge you with.

As to the God squad, I'm afraid I won't be using your sign (which is excellent btw). I have too much fun with them. I just can't help myself from winding them up when they call.
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The same argument can be used by saying why, if we have so few soldiers we have so many SNCOs in Recruiting Offices or visiting schools?
  5. Or just stop being a heathen. They were only trying to instill a set of values in to the people of this country so that it might be a better place, would it be really so bad if more people took up christianity, insted of chavs hanging around in gangs and mugging old ladies or setting animals on fire they were taking food to the homeless or helping pick up litter in the local park, or instead of nicking cars on a Sunday morning there little voices rasied in a chorus of Jerusalem. Bah.. come the revolution......
  6. This ONCE happened to me and I threw the ferking dog at them.

The dog wasn't too pleased, but they never came back.

:thumleft: :thumright:

7. Just answer the door naked, eating your own excrement out of an ice cream container, with a swastika carved into your forehead with a stanley knife.

Don't think they will come back after that...
  8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

They have recruiting offices in East Lothian? :D
  9. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

They are called Job Centres, Sixty :scratch:
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

11. You have an absolute right not to be disturbed in your own home. You are also entitled to put a notice up saying you will not accept cold callers.

Stirling Council have just made it law that cold calling is totally banned in the entire council region.

That'll sicken CR Smith.
  12. Have you noticed how the GB's get themselves involved in Easter and Christmas as well ffs? :pissedoff:

13. got a so mentioned sticker on the door,it doesn,t work but a 10stone rottweiler does. :headbang:
  14. I know what you mean, can't believe the cheek of someone trying to tell me that I should think of Jesus and what he did for the world as I am trying to stuff my basket with choccy eggs!
  15. Have you been spying on me?