God bless the National Health Service.

I've been trying to find one fella but it's a bit soon after the news to get one. Be a shame if I posted any of the photos that come up on Google under that name, eh ?

Aaah, Jarrod, that's so sweet. Moobs or boobs, it makes no difference to me nowadays ;-)

If anyone else has better luck, please carry on !

M

Mr_Tigger

This really made my day:

"...Rogers-Hughes was a 'big girl' and he was frightened of her".

Trouble is, if they hadn't have struck her off, think how the waiting lists would have increased for her hospital. We should get a petitiono to get her reinstated. Good drills that girl. The bloke's only crying about it to keep his girlfriend on side.

Any other oldies here remember the Joyce McInney (?) sex-in-chains with a priest back in the 70's. Legal proof (albeit it in the States) that a man could be 'raped' against his will. Utter bollox, once she's got liplock sorted, who'd be feckin reluctant regardless how much of a minger she might've been !

D_B

The patient said 'She was big girl, and I didn't find her attractive.'
Might have held up if it had been a one-off, but twice a week over several months? He found something attractive about her!

Any other oldies here remember the Joyce McInney (?) sex-in-chains with a priest back in the 70's. Legal proof (albeit it in the States) that a man could be 'raped' against his will. Utter bollox, once she's got liplock sorted, who'd be feckin reluctant regardless how much of a minger she might've been !

D_B
Remember the case but wasn't it in UK, although both of them were US citizens?

As I recall it he was a Mormon who'd been sent over here to preach the word and she followed and kidnapped him.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The nursing and midwifery council are quite clear. In the code of conduct sec 22 para 3 it states 'you must not be a trampy ******* slutting ******* whore'. Hope that clears it all up.

It's been common practice in the Japanese health service for years.

According to the cultural education films I have watched, any way.

Damn shame they sacked her. If I was feeling depressed I'm damn sure a tit **** from a busty nurse would put a smile back on my face way better than any number of happy pills.

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
The nursing and midwifery council are quite clear. In the code of conduct sec 22 para 3 it states 'you must not be a trampy ******* slutting ******* whore'. Hope that clears it all up.

Thats funny because I live almost next door to the University Hospital of Wales and it's jam packed full with Tramping ******* Slutting ******* Whores, it's given me years of sexual fun

Thats funny because I live almost next door to the University Hospital of Wales and it's jam packed full with Tramping ******* Slutting ******* Whores, it's given me years of sexual fun
Long distance night vission goggles are ace aren't they?

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
Long distance night vission goggles are ace aren't they?
Didnt need them when I did the concrete survay on the place, abseiling of the roof of the nurses quarters with a diamond drill I nearly went cockeyed with all the naked arses on show