God bless everyone of you

Written from the heart!

What a smashing accolade!

I think it's a bit OTT but thanks anyway. I ddn't realise that working for McD's was considered so worthy.

Long Live Britain....... Hhhooooooorah!

God tends not to 'bless us' on accoutn that the majority of us are arsseholes :D

Stick around the site and I'm sure your opinions will change, especially after you are asked to go into detail about the last time you saw your mum naked or if you've ever performed an act of cruelty to an orphan

Welcome to arse, I look forward to a picture of you genitalia in the gallery

Brian

Long Live England!!!!! Britain is merely the name we will use to legitimaise those areas where we will be seeking Lebesraum post independence!

minister_doh_nut said:
God tends not to 'bless us' on accoutn that the majority of us are arsseholes :D
Speak for yourself spu-nktrumpet

minister_doh_nut said:
last time you saw your mum naked
Your naked mother is a sight to behold - especially when she has your grubby face around her ring piece as you insert your rancid tongue in her bung hole.

minister_doh_nut said:
Welcome to arse, I look forward to a picture of you genitalia in the gallery
and don't bother with yours. There's enough gruesome piccies around without you adding to the list.

Warrior_Poet said:
Long Live England!!!!! Britain is merely the name we will use to legitimaise those areas where we will be seeking Lebesraum post independence!

Warrior_Poet stop sucking d**k :eek:

It is an arrse tradition that first time posters send in pictures of female relatives involved in bestiality, lesbianism, and bukkake. Just a handy tip for a new bloke.

Roadless wrote:

Warrior_Poet stop sucking d**k

Uhmmmm your the one with the "Gay" Icon..... Maybe you should change your name to Clueless you Lefty shirt lifter! Now go and abuse a young boy along with the rest of your ilk!

Warrior_Poet said:
Roadless wrote:

Uhmmmm your the one with the "Gay" Icon..... Maybe you should change your name to Clueless you Lefty shirt lifter! Now go and abuse a young boy along with the rest of your ilk!
I like that WP.. can I get one of those ilk things from eBay?

Warrior_Poet said:
Roadless wrote:

He might be a gay icon to you, but to me he is my hero :eek:

What gave you the impression of me being a Lefty shirt lifter, dont think I have ever been soo insulted.
Lefty liberals make me sick :eek:

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Steamywindow said:
A blow job means you mean it.
My dear old Nan used to say "Adultary is a sin against God and man. But a blow job is just a display of affection"

Nice opening post there long_live_Britain. Would of had more impact as a poem I feel, but you cant have everything.

TheIronDuke said:
Steamywindow said:
A blow job means you mean it.
My dear old Nan used to say "Adultary is a sin against God and man. But a blow job is just a display of affection"

Nice opening post there long_live_Britain. Would of had more impact as a poem I feel, but you cant have everything.
It always helps to have something hot in your stomach.