GOC snaps

Do you have a pulse? This was posted AGES ago!

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Try GOC 3 Div.

Ahhh, couldn't remember his name.

Did you not watch the amusing video clip before posting? He gets a name check in the bit about sitting next to the CO's wife et seq.

Enough already.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
At least he never outed someone as a Walt when they were, in fact, genuine!!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Did I?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oooh, spill the beans.

Not literally though.

Check his posts, he tried outing some old dude until it was made aware to him that he might have erred. I can't post a link as I'm on Tapa talk not PC.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Belgian SAS chap at DDay70, disorganised medal grouping. Q did ask rather than accuse outright IIRC.

I think you'll find it was an accusation -
" I'm no expert....... but, I'm sure that anyone who turns up to things smothered in SAS badges and a random collection of strange medals hung all over the front of his blazer in the fashion of a mad woman's shit, MUST be a Walt."

Not you, Queensman.

Indeed I did! And if you had read on a bit my little teenaged civvy friend, I put my hands up immediately my dreadful mistake was pointed out! (page 3 #34 refers) It was a salutary lesson I can tell you.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Indeed I did! And if you had read on a bit my little teenaged civvy friend, I put my hands up immediately my dreadful mistake was pointed out! (page 3 #34 refers) It was a salutary lesson I can tell you.

Congratulations on making me laugh.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Teenaged ?? Civvy??

Latest Threads