Goblins and Giants

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by slopey_shoulders, Oct 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where do I sign up?

But will the chicks have cnuts like buckets to accommodate the larger male members??

2. No complaints from me. Might mean that my razor will be safe in years to come.

3. But will they still take it from behind?

4. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

I've heard about these goblin parties, but never seem to get invited.....

5. I once had a Goblin Teasmade .....

6. You only need to visit Warrington to see that this process of evolution has already taken place - well one part of it anyway.

7. Oliver Curry is a twat, God knows where he got his doctrate from, do they come free with Cocoa Pops?

8. This theory is b0ll0cks. It hasn't taken into account the fact that when p1ssed even the most well bred super human will probably settle for a monster at 0200hrs in your local sh1thole night club. This is, as we all know, when most human reproductive activity accidentally takes place, and will continue to do so for the next 10000 years!

If it was going to happen it would've done so by now.

9. coffee coloured!? is that PC?

10. PC or not, a world with no woman with milky white skin and freckles is a world not worth living in. I think a spot of eugenics is in order to make sure Redheads. The futures bright the futures orange!

11. didn't H.G. Wells describe all this after his trip to the future in the Time Machine?.. might have been a little off on the timeline but I thought he'd already figured out we'd be divided into The Hot Babes and Rad Guys on the surface in Utopia and the ginger-haired fat and ugly little Morlocks underground?.. Think the scientists might have been drinking out of the wrong beaker and flask and flashing on their childhood bedtime reading on this one...

12. I can live with it.
    Interracial breeding is the way ahead, both genetically and culturally. Some of the best put together people I've ever met have parents of different races.
    Like the man said:-

"What the world needs is a great big melting pot.....etc" :D

13. bigger knobs!!! Perter boobs???? almost sounds good, until you realise that as 'goblins' and 'giants' that spiderman and his mates will finish us off by then.

14. What an ideal sponsor for NAAFI science! To me it reads more like Viz but with fewer gags.

More here.