Gobby Royal Marine Gladiator nicked again!

#1
just found this - for thoughs not in the know - Mne McIntosh is on loan from the corps - a form of keeping the forces in the public eye.
no shit!



02 January 2009 12:08:26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gladiator held after nightclub brawl
Gladiators star Tornado has been arrested on suspicion of attacking a man outside a nightclub.
Gladiator held after nightclub brawl
Gladiators star Tornado has been arrested on suspicion of attacking a man outside a nightclub.

Tornado, real name David McIntosh, 23, was arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent following an incident in Manchester city centre.

He was detained by officers at Wythenshawe Hospital for several hours after a nightclub brawl in the early hours of New Year's Day.

Alleged victim Marc Mclaren, 25, told the Sun he had a gashed lip, a chipped tooth and bruising after being kicked in the head outside the Ampersand club in Deansgate Court.

Police are investigating a number of violent altercations outside the club, including one in which a man was bottled in the face.

Friends of the Gladiator told The Sun that it was McIntosh who was bottled in the brawl and he had called the police from the hospital.

The star of the Sky 1 series was later bailed pending further inquiries until February 1.

McIntosh was suspended by Sky One bosses last month after he was arrested following another nightclub brawl in London. He was also released on bail over that incident.
 
#2
Why does the phrase RTU spring to mind?
 
#3
stroker said:
Why does the phrase RTU spring to mind?
i would have him on the next flight and stagging on by saturday! but of course he cant deploy - having a court case!

correct me if im wrong (i know i will be) but was told by a member of royal that knows him well - he was given a £100,000 contract by sky 1.

i know none of us are saints but while his units deployed you would think he would screw the nut!!!
 
#4
THEY_STOOD_IN_THE_DOOR said:
stroker said:
Why does the phrase RTU spring to mind?
i would have him on the next flight and stagging on by saturday! but of course he cant deploy - having a court case!

correct me if im wrong (i know i will be) but was told by a member of royal that knows him well - he was given a £100,000 contract by sky 1.

i know none of us are saints but while his units deployed you would think he would screw the nut!!!
The Royals should have RTU'd him themselves after the first incident. He is very high profile and linked to a disciplined service who are going through hell at the moment.
He could have been sent on ops to keep him out of the way until a case had been prepared against him or his innocence accepted. He has been given a rare honour to not only represent his branch but to make a lot of money out of it, at the first dign of a screw-up RTU his arrse, end of.
 
#6
THEY_STOOD_IN_THE_DOOR said:
stroker said:
Why does the phrase RTU spring to mind?
i would have him on the next flight and stagging on by saturday! but of course he cant deploy - having a court case!

correct me if im wrong (i know i will be) but was told by a member of royal that knows him well - he was given a £100,000 contract by sky 1.

i know none of us are saints but while his units deployed you would think he would screw the nut!!!
You're right mate. This guy has been given a chance that is not normally open to anyone still serving.
If he is indeed still serving, then he is guilty of bringing the service into disrepute.

First flight out to the Gan & into Dixie Land for a week followed by permanent area cleaning, for being a total Cnut!
 
#7
#8
Him and Gerrard can share a Celeb cell and discuss a Christmas charity event next year.
 
S

Screw_The_Nut

Guest
#11
THEY_STOOD_IN_THE_DOOR said:
Screw_The_Nut said:
He's not royal, where are the tats :?
i'm a fan of reg tats but he has the worlds biggest globe and xmas door reaf on his upper right arm!
ahhh. b@llocks, missed that.. :oops: carry on
 
#12
Unless I missed something how can he be RTU'd? Volunteer for the Paras,cock up and back you go, SAS fail or cock up and back you go(obviously after repainting the boathouse.) But a Bootie joins up off the street, so sack him. Job done.
 
#13
He can be RTU'd back to the booties because he's on 'attachment' or contract to Sky. The cnut should have been made to leave before joining sky anyway.

Agree with what other posters have said - fcuk him off to Afghanistan. I'm sure 45 will welcome him with open arms.

Edited to add - Chef 'Fcuk up in Paras and back you go' Where to exactly? Civvy street. It's 2009 not 1940.
 
#15
jinxy said:
It might as well be 1940, the amount of guys we are loosing in AFG
sorry mate - but thats a stupid comment.

we've only lost just over 100 - to enemy action in 6 yrs. i dont know what the death/cas rate was for 1940 - 1945 but i would say we're fairing better?
 
#16
ITN quote

His death is the first British loss in Afghanistan in 2009.

He is also the 138th British serviceman to die since the start of operations in October 2001.

His death came the day after the Ministry of Defence confirmed 2008 was the bloodiest year yet for British forces in Afghanistan with 51 killed, compared with 42 in 2007 and 39 in 2006. Next of kin have been informed.
end quote

a factor of 3?

so 2009 should bring 78 dead?

we already have one dead on day 1 FFS.

I.m sure the families of the dead will be consolled that not more have died in comparison to 1940.

Anyone care to use the maths to give a %tage.

WWII 5+million troops and dead per year ? = %

afgan 8000 and 51 dead = %

anyway, royal seem to have lost the plot. especially in military circles.
 
#17
Our bootie friend hasn't been charged with anything yet (let along found guilty) and we only have that well known newspaper of truth the sun to tell us one persons side of the story.
To the outrage wagon, he should be RTU immediatly just in case the story might contain a grain of truth. :roll:
 
#18
THEY_STOOD_IN_THE_DOOR said:
jinxy said:
It might as well be 1940, the amount of guys we are loosing in AFG
sorry mate - but thats a stupid comment.

we've only lost just over 100 - to enemy action in 6 yrs. i dont know what the death/cas rate was for 1940 - 1945 but i would say we're fairing better?
True!!
.But In 1940 we had an objective though, 1945 we had met it!!
. I can't be assed to do the maths, well actualy I can't do the maths, because you are still there. Don't take me the wrong way mate, I will support you what ever, ( I just ask the question)
 
#19
oldgoat said:
ITN quote

His death is the first British loss in Afghanistan in 2009.

He is also the 138th British serviceman to die since the start of operations in October 2001.

His death came the day after the Ministry of Defence confirmed 2008 was the bloodiest year yet for British forces in Afghanistan with 51 killed, compared with 42 in 2007 and 39 in 2006. Next of kin have been informed.
end quote

a factor of 3?

so 2009 should bring 78 dead?

we already have one dead on day 1 FFS.

I.m sure the families of the dead will be consolled that not more have died in comparison to 1940.

Anyone care to use the maths to give a %tage.

WWII 5+million troops and dead per year ? = %

afgan 8000 and 51 dead = %

anyway, royal seem to have lost the plot. especially in military circles.
i dont wanta go off the thread - that is a bloke who should be fighting there but has had a lucky chance and is now screwing it uo!

but

i dont want to hear comments comparing what happening now to something else. what we're doing out there is nothing like we've done in yrs if not ever. i've sadly lost mates in both iraq and the stan but i'm sick of hearing the death toll read out like lottery numbers. 138 have died in afghan. approx 30 of them not through enemy action. with the amount of troops on the ground, the amount of ops being contucted daily and the impacted we've made in the past 2 yrs if not 6 - i would say we've done pretty well.
as for there families - my sorrys wont help them, but knowing that they sons and daughters were doing their jobs and duty to a level not seen before, hopefully will, and that they should be proud.
138 might seem a lot but in a 3 mth period in 06 i personally see about 30 can's be flown home in metal tins. 14 in 1 day.

the british armed forces have shown themselves to be the best yet again - bellends like this mne who have been given an awesome chance and a way of putting his corps on display has fucked up. every week he gobs off and makes a prat of himself trying to be the big bad hardman and now has got himself in the shit twice over xmas while the rest of his unit are deployed.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Int Corps 1
Rarden_reaper RAC 26
maninblack OTC and ACF 105

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top