Gobbing off

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by p_doff, Jan 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it me or are sprogs getting too gobby now,

Some little f*cker threatened to take me outside and sort it out, after I told him to do a job.
    Obviously it got sorted and not by him. :lol:

Any one else having to deal with this sort of cr@p or is it just me.

2. He filled you in then?

3. No I got my bigger mate to fill him in :D

4. Pussy.

5. :lol:

6. Yup, i work in my corps factory and have regular offers for fights in our local club. Usually when im at the bar by myself and the person who wants to fight me is with 5 or 6 of his mates. Its well good because if i was to lift a finger i would loose my job. So i have to leave the club leaving the sprogs thinking they have scared me away and letting them think they all have the power of ten men. Its dog Sh1te

7. Oy you, get back in your box!!

8. dont worry mate you are not alone..................you cant do anything to the little fcukers without them trying to do you for some crap or other

9. Never ever had that problem but then i am the last person a recruit wants to gob off at.

10. Im sure ill meet them again when i go back to the real army. Then i can take up their previous offer of a fight and get my head kicked in!

11. Agai the little Tw@t till summer then remember him for recess guard Hah :twisted: He who laughs last laughs longest (If you told him to do job then that constitutes an order does it not) 8O

12. if he wants to fight you let him throw the first punch. surely you can't get done for self-defence. obviously don't lay the boots to him, just smack him right back, but 10 times harder.

edited to add:

then AGAI his ass

13. MS_Rep

MS_Rep RIP

I think this is very sad :cry:

Two people of the same generation and of marginally differing rank who can't get their act together? :?

When in doubt beat the junior then sack the senior I say :D

Well it worked for Monty :roll: :wink: :lol:

14. an order is an order in this army anyway so wheres the "gobbing off" come into it when all know what they have signed up to?
    or is there more to this story than is apparent so far?

15. shoot the bastads (only works in Deepcut)