Go tec or not

tec or not

• go tec

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • don't go tec

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you want more money, a fast car, nice women and an all round better life then go tech, the question you need to ask yourself though is this - can you put up with the stigma? If not go Dvr / Lnm.

If you've been offered Tech, and therefore they think you are good enough, then i'd say go for it. The life seemed slightly better from what i saw and from promotion and pay prospects there is no contest! :lol:

E

ex-dvr

if you have the brains go for it..if you have brainsAND common sense go civvie and earn a proper wage. oops too late you've signed up :D

If you want to go Tech then do it quickly! I have heard that HQ SOinC is looking into stopping techs instant promotion to LCpl once qualified at Class 3. Whether this is a complete break from the time promotion I do not know.

Anyway, coz techs are betterer and cleverer than everyone else, you should still get promoted before the operators and driver types :D

Undertaker said:
If you want to go Tech then do it quickly! I have heard that HQ SOinC is looking into stopping techs instant promotion to LCpl once qualified at Class 3. Whether this is a complete break from the time promotion I do not know.

Anyway, coz techs are betterer and cleverer than everyone else, you should still get promoted before the operators and driver types :D

It seems that Techs need to attend 'Grammar and spelling' courses in English!!

LOL

Latest Threads