Go tec or not

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by sig_armstrong, Nov 2, 2003.

?
  1. go tec

88.2%
  2. don't go tec

11.8%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HI all,
    I have just joined the sigs and I have been offered tec do I take it or not?
    if not which other trade shoud I go for ?

:roll:

2. If you want more money, a fast car, nice women and an all round better life then go tech, the question you need to ask yourself though is this - can you put up with the stigma? If not go Dvr / Lnm.

3. If you've been offered Tech, and therefore they think you are good enough, then i'd say go for it. The life seemed slightly better from what i saw and from promotion and pay prospects there is no contest! :lol:

4. 749

749 Old-Salt

go for it
    just make sure that you like maths though!!

5. If 'God' (aka SSGT) says tech, go for it ;)

6. if you have the brains go for it..if you have brainsAND common sense go civvie and earn a proper wage. oops too late you've signed up :D

7. If you want to go Tech then do it quickly! I have heard that HQ SOinC is looking into stopping techs instant promotion to LCpl once qualified at Class 3. Whether this is a complete break from the time promotion I do not know.

Anyway, coz techs are betterer and cleverer than everyone else, you should still get promoted before the operators and driver types :D

[​IMG]

8. if you didn't go for it let us know what you are doing now

9. It seems that Techs need to attend 'Grammar and spelling' courses in English!!

LOL