Go on Tim, twat him!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cuddles, Mar 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dancing on Ice: Tim Healy, Denise Welch's husband, confronts Jason Gardiner | Metro.co.uk

I have recently been made aware of the existence of someone called Jason Gardiner. He appears to be famous for being a celebrity and is obviously deeply vain about his balding pate - because he wears a stupid fucking hat all the time, as a sort of signature.

He is, for whatever reason a judge on a television competition where he nearly got what I wish most sincerely for him. He dissed TV actress and slapper Denise Welch during the programme. At which point her ex 4-PARA husband, actor Tim Healy, got into Gardiner's wanky face. Unfortunately he didn't unleash a slug of pure airborne aggression on Gardiner. however it was pleasant to see that Gardiner suddenly realised that he was not immortal, his camp rudeness was actually being directed at a real person and that person had someone who cares enough about them to get in the mix.

So well done Tim but next time, slap the cunt. Please?

2. It was real car crash TV.

3. Paras eh?? Haven't even got the kahunas to slap a balding homo.......the shame of it.

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Why, on gods green earth, were you watching this shite?

5. Ex para maybe but are we sure he wasn't ex Royal Marines?>

[​IMG]

6. Because my wife was watching This Morning, as she is poorly on the sofa and I am sittting with her with my lap-top. They had a clip of Healy giving Jason Gardiner the gypsy's warning...

7. I like his twitter reposte - of Tim Healy said his breath stank of stale piss and alchohol! So a Para he was then.

However not suprised how Jason's bollocks grew when he didn't have to go toe to toe with him.

8. Why do people watch shite like that anyway?

9. So that's a real tattoo he sports on the 'Benidorm' programme. I always wondered. Good on yer Tim !

10. Yes the wings tatt, with Roman numerals "IV" underneath is indeed kosher. Gateshead company of old money 4 PARA!

11. Your all wrong Tim Healy will forever be remembered to me and many others as Barney Bodger on Ralph Mctell's masterpiece and ITV childrens programme "Tickle on the Tum".

12. Do you often tickle children on the tum? Are you a friend of Prince Andrew's? :biggrin: