Go on then, how many reckon you could do this?

OK, time to blab a lot. After my game of squash, I'm no longer allowed to run (which sucks, I loved running), if I swim, I'm likely to drown, when I fall asleep, because it's so boring. Rowing makes me cry like a girl, because I'm a jack civvy fanny.

So, in an attempt to stave off the middle age fat ****** look, I've decided to go back to dancing. So, before anyone starts ripping it, let's see a video of you doing better than this...
Feel free to rip it after you've watched the video.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Nimble little minx isn't she?

I think fitting four of them to a skeleton chassis with a central seat and being propelled around town by four nubile gymnasts would be the kind of eco friendly transport I could learn to like!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Good vid - never seen this before.

But as for dancing - what sort of dancing are you referring to? I have a few friends who go to all the old rock n roll shows - they jive, bop and stroll - some of them are approaching seventy and are enviably slim and fit !!

Good vid - never seen this before.

But as for dancing - what sort of dancing are you referring to? I have a few friends who go to all the old rock n roll shows - they jive, bop and stroll - some of them are approaching seventy and are enviably slim and fit !!
I take it you're not the dancing type?

I think fitting four of them to a skeleton chassis with a central seat and being propelled around town by four nubile gymnasts would be the kind of eco friendly transport I could learn to like!
Think of the wages, man! There's probably turning stuff and that kind of thing to think about as well.

I had a hamster as a child that would spend pointless hours running and jumping around its wheel like a thing possessed.

It also gave birth, which after a day of bonding with the offspring, decided they would make an excellent breakfast.

So probably not a good role model in either case.

Nice ring!

Before the Xbox leached the life from us, you know back then...I recall climbing into an old hgv tire for a ride down a small hill, seemed like a good idea at the time.....only mild concussion.

Stumpy4154

LE
Book Reviewer
My uncle and his wife took up ballroom dancing years ago, before it became popular because of Strictly. We took the piss mercilessly but he's had the last laugh because, while the rest of the family have "expanded" he still wears the same size waist in jeans and trousers as he did 25 years ago. He says all the posturing does wonders for the core muscles.

Being serious for just a short while, Id not knock dancing. I did take the piss a while back out of a chap I worked with for doing the dancing stuff until he enlightened me by showing me the selection of ladies he was dancing with. ....where do I sign up. Problem is my squaddie two-step didn't really cut it.

Okay, it has taken 43 minutes on the screen, but!!!!! I would!

Being serious for just a short while, Id not knock dancing. I did take the piss a while back out of a chap I worked with for doing the dancing stuff until he enlightened me by showing me the selection of ladies he was dancing with. ....where do I sign up. Problem is my squaddie two-step didn't really cut it.
I did a couple of seasons of ballet lessons over a decade ago now. Oh, the ladies. Slender, supple and strong enough to kick your face through the back of your head if you pissed them off. Proper danger **** material!

I did a couple of seasons of ballet lessons over a decade ago now. Oh, the ladies. Slender, supple and strong enough to kick your face through the back of your head if you pissed them off. Proper danger **** material!
I totally get it, I was silly enough to get roped in to some Yoga, Id given it large about how that stuff was piss easy.....oops.....cue chiropractor!

Latest Threads