Go on, get angry...

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm not only impressed - but I sense a business opportunity here. In short, some old Latvian granny came here, and instantly claimed on the social as her Latvian state pension wasn't enough to live on. UK said poke off - however, the EU may force us to think differently.

If the EU courts overrule our 'Supreme court', I intend to hire a gang of Eastern European babooshkas, all over state pension age, bring them here, house them in a barn (they can work in the fields during the day, picking veggies) and claim their penions, inome support, winter heating allowance, etc. They'd get 50%, I'd get 50%. Money for nothing :)

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I'm not only impressed - but I sense a business opportunity here. In short, some old Latvian granny came here, and instantly claimed on the social as her Latvian state pension wasn't enough to live on. UK said poke off - however, the EU may force us to think differently.

If the EU courts overrule our 'Supreme court', I intend to hire a gang of Eastern European babooshkas, all over state pension age, bring them here, house them in a barn (they can work in the fields during the day, picking veggies) and claim their penions, inome support, winter heating allowance, etc. They'd get 50%, I'd get 50%. Money for nothing :)
Cracking idea I'll be able to fit 30 in my cellar with bunk beds.
'oh fetch the buggers here, fetch the buggers here...'

We will always get screwed by the EU, the weak goverment will roll over and do nothing.:)
sod-calm-and-get-angry-6755-0-1285688310000.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Time to employ armed guards on the French side of the tunnel and move the Passport Control to the doors of the plane, methinks.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm just hoping that lsquared sees this and his head explodes.