GNC - Enrage, workout energy supplement

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by inferno666, Nov 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi there,

Will any of these ingredients result in an irregular urine test?

Maltodextrins, Dextrose, Fructose, Citric acid, Creatine, L-taurine, Tripotassium citrate, Lemon flavour, L-Tyrosine, Lime flavour, Pineapple Flavour, Magnesium sulphate, Di Potassium Phosphate, Salt, Caffeine, Calcium corbonate, Guarana, L-Arginine, Vitamin C, Aspartame*, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin. (*A source of Phenylalanine)
  2. Don't worry, CDT team know all about supplements, they don't show on the tests as they are looking for set illegal drugs
  3. Ta 'luv :)
  4. None whatsoever. You will no doubt get all of those ingredients from your diet even if you didn't drink the drink.

Sugars, sweeteners, a couple of mild stimulants, a couple of amino acids and little else.

Junk, I'd avoid that like the plague but to each their own I guess!

People worry much too much about supplements and medicals/CDTs IMO.
  5. yeh, 99% of supplements are cdt safe. there was a big thing about nandralone (sp?) in maximuscle, and loads of various athletes failed drugs test because of it, so now, anything worth its salt will be safe for drug tests, or say if its not.

your more likely to fail if you have a food with a high concentration of poppy seeds.

6. Same signiture as lsd or speed I think
  7. poppy seeds create opium which is purified to heroin. as the CDT actually tests for the substances that break down the drugs rather then the drugs themselves, you can get a false positive as similar breakdown substances are produced for the drug, and also the seed.
  8. As stated in the creatine thread, its fine by all means bit it MAY come up in the urine test. The selection urine test is NOT for drugs, it is for things such as blood in the urine and general irregularities. Me and one other on my selection both had a slight irregularity but when in the interview with the doctor he asked about my diet, I explained the diet and that (at the time although not now) I suppliment with whey, creatine and taurine.

Got an all clear, think if you have a 'normal' diet and it shows high levels of things like creatine (which is a waste product) there could be a disfunction somewhere down the line but once I told him he just said it was all A-OK but advised to stop supplimenting around a month before phase 1.