Glutton for punishment

Right: first things first - yes, I am a newbie.

I noticed a thread by another member where they did the usual;
"Hi, I'm new, please reply with smiley and wavey emoticons" and thoroughly enjoyed the ensuing roast.
Now being a self-obsessed bag of shite, I wanted my own thread.

Any :wave: 's will be spat on. (OK, OK the girl doth protest to much, I'm only looking for acceptance)

If you want to know anything about me, I will tell you this:
I am a very, very bored child (sadly only a child mentally now, but you may fantasise if you like) of a retired RSM.

Ready?
GO

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Wiiiiide open to the elements!! INNCCOOMMIIINNNGGGG!!!

EX_STAB said:
Jolly nice to have you here, do take a seat. Tea or coffee? or would you like something else?
A bit of something else sounds good - what exactly are you offering, and do you take cheques?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Praetorian said:
So, can you get your dirty cunt out for the lads?
Stop beating around the bush Prae, say what you mean!

Prae, don't encourage it.

No gash shots will be even remotely as desirable as the one legs MUST provide us with post op (with swelling, stiching and infection if possible please)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Good afternoon my dear. Take no notice of the crass comments by some of our members, the 'Care in the Community ' program has not worked too well.
Now, I am an old-fashioned and honourable gentleman. Come, sit beside me and tell me all about yourself. I am totally harmless and will take good care of you.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
OF&H, you are clearly speaking untruths, and by the way, your trousers appear to be ablaze.....

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well, I really won't charge you much. Sice you are young.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Well, I really won't charge you much. Sice you are young.
I apologise, in my haste to reply my post was unclear - you pay me dear, not vice versa (although I am sure you are already aware of the 'rules')

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ah, ok. I can manage a small amount. If you can.

Latest Threads