• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Glutton for punishment

Right: first things first - yes, I am a newbie.

I noticed a thread by another member where they did the usual;
"Hi, I'm new, please reply with smiley and wavey emoticons" and thoroughly enjoyed the ensuing roast.
Now being a self-obsessed bag of shite, I wanted my own thread.

Any :wave: 's will be spat on. (OK, OK the girl doth protest to much, I'm only looking for acceptance)

If you want to know anything about me, I will tell you this:
I am a very, very bored child (sadly only a child mentally now, but you may fantasise if you like) of a retired RSM.

Ready?
GO

Prae, don't encourage it.

No gash shots will be even remotely as desirable as the one legs MUST provide us with post op (with swelling, stiching and infection if possible please)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Good afternoon my dear. Take no notice of the crass comments by some of our members, the 'Care in the Community ' program has not worked too well.
Now, I am an old-fashioned and honourable gentleman. Come, sit beside me and tell me all about yourself. I am totally harmless and will take good care of you.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Well, I really won't charge you much. Sice you are young.
I apologise, in my haste to reply my post was unclear - you pay me dear, not vice versa (although I am sure you are already aware of the 'rules')

Latest Threads