Glutton for punishment

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Skittles, Jun 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right: first things first - yes, I am a newbie.

I noticed a thread by another member where they did the usual;
    "Hi, I'm new, please reply with smiley and wavey emoticons" and thoroughly enjoyed the ensuing roast.
    Now being a self-obsessed bag of shite, I wanted my own thread.

Any :wave: 's will be spat on. (OK, OK the girl doth protest to much, I'm only looking for acceptance)

If you want to know anything about me, I will tell you this:
    I am a very, very bored child (sadly only a child mentally now, but you may fantasise if you like) of a retired RSM.

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Wiiiiide open to the elements!! INNCCOOMMIIINNNGGGG!!!
  3. Good afternoon and welcome to the NAAFI Bar...
  4. it reminds me of somthing like this

5. Jolly nice to have you here, do take a seat. Tea or coffee? or would you like something else?
  6. it is uncanny... how exactly did you manage to hack into my family photo album?
  8. A bit of something else sounds good - what exactly are you offering, and do you take cheques?
  9. So, can you get your dirty cunt out for the lads?
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Stop beating around the bush Prae, say what you mean!
  11. Calm down 'Prae' - I'll get it out. I'm not shy.
  12. Prae, don't encourage it.

No gash shots will be even remotely as desirable as the one legs MUST provide us with post op (with swelling, stiching and infection if possible please)
  13. Good girl.
  14. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Good afternoon my dear. Take no notice of the crass comments by some of our members, the 'Care in the Community ' program has not worked too well.
    Now, I am an old-fashioned and honourable gentleman. Come, sit beside me and tell me all about yourself. I am totally harmless and will take good care of you.
  15. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

OF&H, you are clearly speaking untruths, and by the way, your trousers appear to be ablaze.....